TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats Shoes do you wear?

IwantRevenge

I wear brown ones to work, white ones when I'm at the gym, and flip flops when I'm bored.

I have a pair of what's called 'Allton' cap-toe oxford shoes I got from Banana Republic, that luckfully I didn't pay for, because I'd rather get some payless shoes for work.

I have pair of New Balance sneakers for when I go to the gym, or wear shorts, than I have a pair of really comfortable loafers for regular day stuff. God bless those loafers, they been with me 6 years now, and still going strong.

I normally don't have more than one pair of shoes at a time, but the Etnies outlet had a deal, so I have 3 pairs at the moment.

I have a pair of black shoes, black and gray shoes, and brownish shoes.

I pretty much only wear the black and gray ones. They were the most expensive, and thats what allowed me to get the other 2 pairs for cheep.

I have a ton of skate shoes cuz i do skate so here they are

NORMAL SHOES

1 screwed up pair of vans (black)...its a long story, but one is have frozen in my pond

like 3 pairs of etnies in tna, balck, brown

one pair of black convers.

CROSS COUNTRY SHOES

a couple of addidas and some new balance

FLIP FLOPS (from before i moved to NE)

REEFS

RIPCURL

BILLABONG

and some VOLCOMS

• 1 month later...

At this specific moment, I'm wearing Magnum Elite side-zip tactical assault boots (yup, I'm at work), but at home I also have a pair of Ozark Trail hiking boots and a pretty basic pair of Converse sneakers (sadly, no, they're not from the classic Chuck Taylor line)...wait, are they even Converse? I don't even know, come to think of it.