TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats Shoes do you wear?

IwantRevenge

• 1 month later...

I've had a pair of these for a week now...

Let me say right now that these are like...absurdly comfortable. They're the Barefoot Trail Gloves made by Merrell. I haven't gotten to try them out on an actual trail yet, but I've done some lighter stuff like tree climbing and they're holding up very well.

• 2 months later...

I'm a HUGE fan of the Sketchers Go-Run shoes both for running and for just wearing normally.

The outlet near us always has the Buy One Get One 50% off so I'm able to get 2 pairs for about $90. I'll admit, they don't seem to last quite as long as other running shoes (200 miles vs 400 miles) but for 1/2 the price I guess I don't expect them to. They are so incredibly light and have really helped my Plantar Fasciitis due to the "mid-foot" strike.

I'm a girl. Fair warning...

-20 pairs of Coach shoes (10 that I still have never worn)

-1 UGG Boots

-1 Coach UGG Boots

-2 Adidas Flip Flops

-5 Old Navy Flip Flops

-1 Steve Madden Gladiator Sandals

-2 Jessica Simpson High heels

-2 Vans Slip-ons

-1 Nike Shox

-2 puma gym shoes

-1 Sperrys

-1 Cowboy Boots

-1 Shamu Slippers

-2 Fuzzy slippers

And there are probably way more but this is what I can see as of now in the closet.

• 3 weeks later...

DC/Skechers for casual mostly, Nikes for anything athletic (not a brand fanboy, they just seem to last longer). But shoes are expensive here in Oz, close to double what they cost in the US. My last visit was a year ago, I brought back 8 new pairs with me and have only worn 5 of them so far!

I also have my eye on a nice pair of RM Williams dress boots for work, but at $400-700 that's probably a bit of a way off.

I'm a HUGE fan of the Sketchers Go-Run shoes both for running and for just wearing normally.

The outlet near us always has the Buy One Get One 50% off so I'm able to get 2 pairs for about $90. I'll admit, they don't seem to last quite as long as other running shoes (200 miles vs 400 miles) but for 1/2 the price I guess I don't expect them to. They are so incredibly light and have really helped my Plantar Fasciitis due to the "mid-foot" strike.

I've really wanted to try those shoes. Maybe I'll pick up a pair after my next race. Currently, I use Spira for running, and like Sketchers for casual shoes. For business and nice attire, I love Kenneth Cole!

I've really wanted to try those shoes. Maybe I'll pick up a pair after my next race. Currently, I use Spira for running, and like Sketchers for casual shoes. For business and nice attire, I love Kenneth Cole!

I honestly wasn't expecting much out of them but I absolutely love them. I went from having to take anti-inflammatory medicine, going to physical therapy and wearing foot braces every night to not having to do any of it, and I attribute that to the shoes. They are very comfortable for running and walking.

I've done about 210 miles in my first pair and they are still holding up pretty good. I have a 2nd pair all broken in that I will probably start using for running after my 1/2 this weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

For casual use, I love Puma. I have some Puma Romas right now, they are just awesome and comfy. For running I where Brooks. They just work the best with my running style. I used to do New Balance but kept having swelling issues in my ankles and back pain. I have an auto-immune disorder that is similar to Rheumatoid Arthritis so the right running shoes do wonders.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...