TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Members Ages 12 to 17...READ THIS NOW!!!!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 years later...

I am in the regarded age group and I am just as annoyed with those grammatically incorrect, pointless teens who troll this site. Hopefully everyone who has read my posts sees me as a mature 15-year-old because I came here to be taken seriously while discussing my favorite topic with other people.

With that said, I've had no problem adjusting to this site and the wonderful donkey-lovers who roam here

I am in the regarded age group and I am just as annoyed with those grammatically incorrect, pointless teens who troll this site. Hopefully everyone who has read my posts sees me as a mature 15-year-old because I came here to be taken seriously while discussing my favorite topic with other people.

With that said, I've had no problem adjusting to this site and the wonderful donkey-lovers who roam here

Your understanding is appreciated. As a moderator it is not difficult for us to click on a user's name to see all their posts in one place making it easy to determine who makes an occasional mistake versus someone habitually taking short cuts.

Thank you, Robb, for setting these guidelines. I can always cut the non-native English speakers some slack because English is really a difficult language to learn for some nationalities, with all the slang, multiple meanings of words and what have you. I have no issues with that whatsoever and I appreciate those who take the time to learn the language.

But for those who do speak English as your native language... you're taught proper spelling and grammar for a reason. PLEASE use what you're taught. People will respect you more as you'll appear educated and mature.

Thank you.