TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Members Ages 12 to 17...READ THIS NOW!!!!

^ And with that....you have been banned again.

Your post completely violates one of the rules outlined in THIS THREAD!

- Posting for posting sake.

We will revisit your TPR account when you turn 16 years old.

--Robb

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^Robb,

Two quick questions:

1) Is that a record that just occurred?

2) Would he had been better off posting that in the "Random Thoughts" thread? I think that's probably where he should have posted it. If I was gone for a while, I think that's where I would put it to let everyone know I'm still alive. It's better than creating a whole new thread or posting it in the wrong thread.

Oh and can we chip in now to buy a TPR cake for his sweet 16? Nevermind, it don't matter, bless his heart.

Terry

2) Would he had been better off posting that in the "Random Thoughts" thread? I think that's probably where he should have posted it. If I was gone for a while, I think that's where I would put it to let everyone know I'm still alive. It's better than creating a whole new thread or posting it in the wrong thread.

Yeah, definately bad thread choice

If he went somewhere in the random forum, said why he'd been away (and why it was so good he couldn't be on TPR) and generally made a bit more of it than what seems to be a pathetic attempt at raising his post count, then I *think* he may have got a more sympathetic reaction.

Dave

• 1 month later...
GO ROBB!!!! I think a lot of teen that aren't even in this forum needs to pay attention this this and make a change to their lives to make thoughtful, informative, and grammatically correct posts.

P.S. I'm thirteen and I put shame to a lot of older teenagers.

Happy 2 week anniversary! Yes, two weeks ago today he gave us this gem of a post! Now I see Robb gave him a week off to reflect on his deeds.

coasterstud522, you need to go in the bathroom and look at yourself. Then the words of our Queen of Pop, sing:

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror

I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways

And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer

If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place

Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change

(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah)

Terry "I got my lighter out too" Weaver

LOL!!!!! Wow this thread just really made my day. I understand it's hard for some of the young crowd to stop posting like if they were in instant messager, but I really hope they all read this and learn from it.

I like this thread. I really do. It's funny how most people 12 to 17 years of age post something that's against the rules and then they get banned and they are ridiculed by the moderators.

But then again, I broke some of these rules too, like not searching before posting and misusing the "report spam" button and being obnoxious in the chat room.

Whoa...I broke a lot of rules.

But...I've changed now. I'm cleaning up my act and doing my best to make sure that I don't get banned from TPR.

Everything has already been said, but:

-If you're new, read the "stickies" in every section. They have important information.

-If you get banned (for whatever reason), don't argue with the moderators. They win almost every time. I had to learn the hard way.

That's all I have to say about that.

I think that after re-reading the rules, I am incredibly embarrassed about myself. I have broken a heck of a lot of rules and I really want to change. I think my bad areas are bad grammar and not spell checking. I think that many teens on here need a real wake up call, myself included. Today is a new day for me. A day where I start being more aware of breaking rules...

Jason 'I spell checked and got it right first time!' Edwards

• 2 weeks later...

Really sorry if this was bumping the thread, I'm tired and i don't have much time until i have to go.

I just wanted to say, Aren't those general forum rules anyway?

I'm 12 years of age and i have been told countless times by countless people that i'm very mature for my age so you shouldn't have any problems with me!

^ Speaking of rules:

12. Signatures - Please keep your signature to 3 or 4 lines of text, and no "GIANT TEXT" please. Images in signatures are fine, but no bigger than 50 pixels high by 400 pixels wide.

Yours is far larger than that. Please remove it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...