TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR Members Ages 12 to 17...READ THIS NOW!!!!

You are against "pointless topics". What in the heck is a "pointless topic"? The second person who posted in this topic thought it was, but I don't at all below.

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=42443&start=0

He knows owning a theme park is a "fantasy", and thus it's "pointless". Where in the heck are you supposed to give your thoughts about dreaming to own a theme park than? How about I post on a football forum than because it would stupid to put it on a coaster / theme park related site.

You can say that any of these topics are "pointless". I'm not in that age range, but it bugs me when people say "pointless" topics.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ No where does Rich say that the topic is pointless. He says its "improbable." Second, you have to know Rich, to understand Rich.

As for the moon comment, ask anyone that's been around for a few years. That was a pointless thread.

^"Pointlessness" is in the eyes of the beholder. For me, a "pointless" topic would be one of interest only to the initial poster and to almost no one else.

It's like butting into a conversation about "rides on the moon" by blurting out "I like muffins!"

Just want to apologise for starting a pointless thread the other day! I will certainly make sure it doesn't happen again and I will definitely start using the spellcheck before each post (not only is it annoying for you guys but I work as a typist and I don't think my boss would be impressed if he saw my bad typing lol)

Thanks for bumping this thread because as new member I wouldn't have found it otherwise.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey Guys,

I used to be a bit of an arsehole when I first got on here,

my posts were prettey crap and didn't really contribute much

to topics, they were always snide remarks that I thought was

funny but they wern't. So I took a break for a while and learned

by reading the older members posts to see how I can actually

contribute a bit more to the forums and make better posts. I hope

my posts are a bit better now then they were "Back in those days".

Cheers,

BlackHole2005

^ are you serious? Haven't you had like half of your recent posts locked? And you were hyping the forum rules saying you put a lot of teenagers to shame? I think you put yourself to shame with your actions. I think Terrance put it best a few posts up.

GO ROBB!!!! I think a lot of teen that aren't even in this forum needs to pay attention this this and make a change to their lives to make thoughtful, informative, and grammatically correct posts.

P.S. I'm thirteen and I put shame to a lot of older teenagers.

Happy 2 week anniversary! Yes, two weeks ago today he gave us this gem of a post! Now I see Robb gave him a week off to reflect on his deeds.

coasterstud522, you need to go in the bathroom and look at yourself. Then the words of our Queen of Pop, sing:

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror

I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways

And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer

If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place

Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change

(Na Na Na, Na Na Na, Na Na, Na Nah)

Terry "I got my lighter out too" Weaver

P.S. I'm thirteen and I put shame to a lot of older teenagers.

If I were you, coasterstud522, I woudn't post another thread for a long, long time. Unless you've done countless hours of searching TPR's database.

-Tatum

Can we curb the backseat modding please guys.

Thanks

Dave

• 1 month later...