TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

AeroMall ---->Shopping Mall with 8 coasters

New shopping mall in Caracas(Venezuela) with 8 coasters, aquarium, ice skating rink, restaurants, discos, amphitheatre, heliport & discos.

Looks like its going to be a VekomaLand(boomerang, motocoaster, looping coaster...)

www.aeromall.com

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woh woh WOH! DId I see 2 Boomerangs?... THe place looks awsome, just not possible. It looks way too large. It would, however look very cool. I like the Archetectual design of it. The roller coaster look cool to, just very short. If they do however build this thing, it will probably become the Mall of the World. I'm sort of Hoping that they will build it, but I'm pretty sceptical of it. Anyway I'll just wait and watch.

^^I just downloaded the blueprints for a 10,000sqft mansion to be built right in the middle of Disney World. It's totally going to be the house for next years TPR "real world" trip.

Woh woh WOH! DId I see 2 Boomerangs?... THe place looks awsome, just not possible. It looks way too large. It would, however look very cool. I like the Archetectual design of it. The roller coaster look cool to, just very short. If they do however build this thing, it will probably become the Mall of the World. I'm sort of Hoping that they will build it, but I'm pretty sceptical of it. Anyway I'll just wait and watch.

Yea very odd, two boomerangs :S

A first two train vekoma motorbike ?

The place does like amazing .... and it will be interesting to see if it goes ahead and i think there is two vekoma family inverted coasters two as there is two different types shown.

I think this looks pretty cool! Maybe one of the boomerangs is an inverted boomerang (Two-Face/Invertigo) and one is a regular boomerang? At least they would provide different ride experiences...

Personally, I think that the two coasters that have videos look pretty cool, I like how the motorbike hangs off the edge for a while! And the multi-looper (of course, hopefully it has supports in real life ) looks like it could turn out well - hopefully it'll be smooth as a baby's bottom!

I can't wait to hear more about this!

How will it not happen? They have blueprints, videos, renderings....everything for the Auromall! It looks awesome!!!

Blueprints, videos, and renderings cost next to nothing.

And they are nothing without millions of dollars backing them.

Many more conservative projects like this have failed, so I'd be a little sceptical of this one.

I have to say this project looks like a load and doesnt really seem like its going to go anywhere other than pictures and really bad renderings.

After looking at the No Limit videos of the coasters on the website I feel like im awesome at No Limits. Hey at least I add supports.