TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Parking robbery!

Wow. $15 for parking, and I thought $7 or $8 at Hershey or Dorney was expensive!

I seriously don't get the complaint around the parking price. Yeah, it's expensive. But it's MUCH cheaper than parking at most sporting events, concerts or even spending a day at a big city. I think I paid like $20 to park in NYC for a couple of hours last time I was there.

Parking is $15...big deal. Your lunch at the park will probably be more expensive. Deal with it.

--Robb "Hell, it's $13 for a day of parking in our office complex!!!" Alvey

You pay $30 To park on old $8 Astroworld parking during Texans games...Hell one time i paid $12 and had to walk half a mile to the Rodeo. I had to park on GRASS! Muddy grass!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, I'd say that parking is less expensive for the Texans because they're kind of crappy, but that's beside the point.

It's part of the cost of entry, deal with it. If you want to experience that kind of thrill for anything less you either need to make friends with someone who owns a plane and a parachute, or you could also ILLEGAL ACTION INVOLVING SNEAKING INTO PARK REMOVED.

Hector "I ENJOY SEX WITH PEOPLE DRESSED AS ANIMALS-5309" Montalban

The last 2 times I went there before I worked there, I would take the bus.

I drove from home and parked at Mc Bean transfer station since I wanted to save my money

Wow. $15 for parking, and I thought $7 or $8 at Hershey or Dorney was expensive!

I seriously don't get the complaint around the parking price. Yeah, it's expensive. But it's MUCH cheaper than parking at most sporting events, concerts or even spending a day at a big city. I think I paid like $20 to park in NYC for a couple of hours last time I was there.

Parking is $15...big deal. Your lunch at the park will probably be more expensive. Deal with it.

--Robb "Hell, it's $13 for a day of parking in our office complex!!!" Alvey

You pay $30 To park on old $8 Astroworld parking during Texans games...Hell one time i paid $12 and had to walk half a mile to the Rodeo. I had to park on GRASS! Muddy grass!

All parking above $10 is rediculous imo. Especially when parking costs more then your ticket did just to enter the event.