TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tommy Tutone?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I accually dont see anything wrong with that. As long there is human underneath that animal suit, that is all that really matters. I think it would be kinda fun!!

No...I'm pretty sure there is.

Hey Guys!

Just to give you a little background on this whole situation and why the name was changed to "Tommy Tutone"...

Unfortunately a few days ago a formal complaint was filed against TPR Industries by a few members of the board who were apparently part of the fan base of Tommy Tutone. These members felt that they were being unfairly treated because of their affection for his catchy tunes and 80's good looks. This complaint was filed through the FCC against TPR Industries and part of the settlement agreement between the parties was to change the subforum name to "Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Tommy Tutone!". There were various other arrangements between the parties as well such such as purchasing a set amount of Tommy Tutone CD's and signing on TPR as a sponsoring member in the fan club (This is actually great for TPR as it will get the board mentioned in the liner notes of his next CD if and when one is made!).

This goes to show what happens when you chose to file a *formal* complaint.. it is taken very seriously!

I accually dont see anything wrong with that. As long there is human underneath that animal suit, that is all that really matters. I think it would be kinda fun!!

No...I'm pretty sure there is.

Awe where is you sense of adventure?

Shocking.

Yess!! Isnt it shocking!! My god I guess Im a freak. Mike"I AM A TOTAL FREAK-5309"Black. Or could you come up with something better? Please do I am very currious now.

No wait I got one Mike"GREW THICKER SKIN-5309"Black

Pretty much me being a whiney b*tch and crying about me getting my post changed from Mike"8 67-5309"black to Mike"867-5309"black. Well except it wasnt that exact thing. It was another saying that I really felt offended by it and complained about it. But I realized I was being a whiny b*tch about the whole thing and Robb you are right and I do apologise for the things I have said.

Mike"was being a whiney b*tch"Black

The problem is, is that the song is almost 25 years old (yikes, I remember when it was "New")

but Jenny has grown up and just isn't the same Jenny anymore.

If you don't know the song, this will make No Sense to you.