TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Skyline Park [RCT2]

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally like the park but can you really get mad at someone for bluntly stating their opinion when you have posted the park in a place were it will be judged positively or negatively? If he dosn't like the park fine, he has his right to say. I'm not justifying his harshness either but you cant tell people they're going to get banned because they don't like your park.

I personally like the park but can you really get mad at someone for bluntly stating their opinion when you have posted the park in a place were it will be judged positively or negatively? If he dosn't like the park fine, he has his right to say. I'm not justifying his harshness either but you cant tell people they're going to get banned because they don't like your park.

2 things. Firstly I meant the attitude could get him banned, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I do respect that, but if you review a few of his posts you can see he has a "bannable" attitiude quite in a few. And secondly I wasn't getting mad at this post, but it was a combonation of other things he said to other people, that got me mad. Kay? Don't want to start a fight with you or huskers.

And also I'm sorry to say again the file went corrupt. But is isn't much of a terrible loss because looking back on it the park does kinda suck, and could have used a bit more planning in hte editor. But I am trying out a few things with a new park similar to this one. So stick around.

• 1 year later...

2 things. Firstly I meant the attitude could get him banned, everyone is entitled to their opinion and I do respect that, but if you review a few of his posts you can see he has a "bannable" attitiude quite in a few. And secondly I wasn't getting mad at this post, but it was a combonation of other things he said to other people, that got me mad. Kay? Don't want to start a fight with you or huskers.

And also I'm sorry to say again the file went corrupt. But is isn't much of a terrible loss because looking back on it the park does kinda suck, and could have used a bit more planning in hte editor. But I am trying out a few things with a new park similar to this one. So stick around.

And aonther thing please post a download on this site will ya!!