TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Skyline Park [RCT2]

Yes my first park i'm updating ANYWHERE. Skyline park combines the double sided park and terrain of Music11's Ashbrook Waters and bright colors of Spaminacan11's Covemont Mills. Please keep in mind the park is less than 6 hours old so there isn't much done yet.

Pictures!!!11

Overview.JPG.75ba239c095ab932b3dee62d66dadeb6.JPG

An overview.

Corkscrews.JPG.e1a5bd4f98b624e7386bf45f80452046.JPG

The corkscrew and the rest of the ride.

Corkloops.JPG.43ec09781db71dad83db4d930cf94252.JPG

Corkscrew's 3.5g and 4g loops.

Corkstation.JPG.335f7361d00d26c189ab105aa6ff16de.JPG

The station of the park's arrow corkscrew- Corkscrew!

SLCBack.JPG.ce294bbd6d33f674124d0548caf6ecb0.JPG

The back side

SLCOUT.JPG.9bde3221066bab9f8e9c24a8aa3f3769.JPG

The out side of the Skyline Cyclone

SLCStat.JPG.04a7f19654419d05573c65d3bb7ee829.JPG

The station of the parks classic wooden coaster The Skyline Cyclone.

CAROUSEL.JPG.c10060d345c4e3af1c9b463274f309e5.JPG

Main Carousel.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Arrow coaster is mildy realistic, but your building are a little bit too...square. There is an easy fix to that though, just add some detail. It just takes the right scenery selection, and if you examine some of the great parks out there you will notice the ways to make a simple building look very complex. Just take a look at zburns999's Paramount's Xtreme.

You will notice how he adds simple things to the outside of his buildings to make them look very realistic and great. Roofing styles are also something that can make or break a building. Quarter blocks are essential for making a whole variety of buildings too.

I am not saying that your park is bad, because it is not. It is much better than some parks that I have seen. Just experiment with scenery. Look at some of those insanely awesome parks out there and see how they are done. You don't have to copy them or anything, but just see how they utilize quarter blocks.

Just try not to rush through your parks. And always remember this, you are not building to satisfy other people, you are building to have fun. If you motivation for your building is to please others, then you are not building for the right reason. I guess what I am trying to say is, you don't have to listen to everything I have to say, just have fun and don't get discouraged.

The Arrow coaster is mildly realistic, but your building are a little bit too...square. There is an easy fix to that though, just add some detail. It just takes the right scenery selection, and if you examine some of the great parks out there you will notice the ways to make a simple building look very complex. Just take a look at zburns999's Paramount's Xtreme.

You will notice how he adds simple things to the outside of his buildings to make them look very realistic and great. Roofing styles are also something that can make or break a building. Quarter blocks are essential for making a whole variety of buildings too.

I am not saying that your park is bad, because it is not. It is much better than some parks that I have seen. Just experiment with scenery. Look at some of those insanely awesome parks out there and see how they are done. You don't have to copy them or anything, but just see how they utilize quarter blocks.

Just try not to rush through your parks. And always remember this, you are not building to satisfy other people, you are building to have fun. If you motivation for your building is to please others, then you are not building for the right reason. I guess what I am trying to say is, you don't have to listen to everything I have to say, just have fun and don't get discouraged

Thanks for the tips! There will definitely be better parks the thing is I didn't select the pro tour scenery, but i will keep that in mind for the next one.

Yeah! one of my parks has actually inspired someone. thanks. the wood looks awesome as does the vekoma but i would add some trees around to make the park look real"er" and also add some more themin and the park will look great.

That themed coaster I'm working on, is an arrow mine train (I've used the hypercoaster because it looks the most like your typical arrow mine train)

and i added TONS of trees to the mountain on the bottom left of the overview and I Will DEFINATLY add some more. And trust me i have so much more theming planned. But yeah most of my time will be spent adding trees on both sides of the park.

BUILD A VEKOMA! Ok, did the skyline coaster inspire you from the Yankee Cannonball? For some reason, it reminds me of it. Oh yeah, F*ck you for building an Arrow corkscrew coaster.

Dude who said there wouldn't be a vekoma. That will probably be in the next one or two updates.

Thank you for the tips guys they really helped! Keep them coming!

--VFB

I think you should keep going because the only way to learn how to get better is by learning by what people have to say about your park and how to fix it. so dont give up so easily because you'll benifit more by keeping going then giving up and not learning more about fixing your parks.

• 4 months later...

Good News Everyone! I've decided to restart the park, It still has the Corkscrew and the Skyline Cyclone and a new ride.

The new ride named TNT Train in the park's new section: Forest Frontiers (I'm soo creative )

Overview of TNT Train's Layout and stats.

Hey, what's going on with Skyline Cyclone?

Well it the off season here, I just took a quick trip down to the park, Skyline Cyclone's track has been put back, BUT behind it was a brand spanking new S&S turbo drop!

The new S&S Tower Named Mineshaft Collapse. You are slowly lifted up to a terrifying height of 205 ft and the shot back down in excess of 70 MPH! *Quoted from a promo poster I found on the park's fencing

Hey, what's this...

Bad news, I cant load the park anymore, everytime I go to load it I get "Access Violation: Error Unknown." But if it is anything to anyone I still have a template with Cyclone & Corkscrew save in the landscapes file so I can get it going basically from the begining...

EDIT: I actually just checked the scenario file as apposed to the saved game file and I actually have everything up to just about 30 mins before I built the Shot tower! So It's all good!

Sorry for the Double post, Update!!!

I just took another trip down to the park and there was a nice amount of construction going on. It's gone from this

To This

I also received an Email from the park with Info on the ride, and a few other things that I'm not allowed to release yet...