TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Help Sick Kids This Christmas!

Akbar42

Child's Play

I don't know if anyone has ever heard of Penny Arcade, but it is a comic about video games that I happen to like to read. The guys who write it also run a charity that supplies video games to Children's hospitals across the globe called Child's Play. I have always donated myself, but this year they finally added the Children's Hospital I work at so I am going the extra mile to get the word out.

Look for your local hospital on the list, and if they don;t have one near you send the stuff my way and donate to Children's Hospital of Michigan in lovely downtown Detroit (now with more Robocops!)

Thanks for reading about the sick kids!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Thanks for posting this. My friend and I actually discussed doing something like this last year.

Dozens of threads with thousands of views, and hundreds of responses about the Wii, PS3, etc., yet this post received less than 40 views to this point and not one single response. Both amazing and sad at the same time.

I no longer own any games or consoles; however, I'll be on the phone tonight with my brother to get him to donate his old stuff. I really encourage every other gamer in here to consider doing the same. Don't be a selfish bastard this Christmas. You know full well there's games in your collection you haven't touched in ages. It's time to let someone else get some enjoyment out of them.

I guess christmas Days are also for helping people in need

not just for having fun with friends or families.

Also not for any kind of high priced presents like 'PS3' or 'Wii'

gaming gargets.....Christmas Days are for everybody's fun

holiday so somebody's idea to donate bucks for people in

sick is kind of good deed because getting over from sick would

be great Christmas Presents for them. Save people in need.