TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

O Parque de Selva [RCT2]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update. I forgot about this teaser. I had it ready a couple days ago, but I got caught up in studying for exams, so I forgot to post it. I am going to change this part a little bit because the wall is a little too plain.

Between my Wii and this park, I should get a bit done over the holiday break. At least, I hope so..

Really nice work man. You've deffinitely got a lot of little details going on there that could easily keep anybody busy. The only complaint I have is that there'es not enough definition between the mountain and the village. Also, it would be nice to see one nice bigger building. Besides for that, this is one kick ass project so far.

• 5 weeks later...

^I know it's been a while, but when you say that, do you mean the wood to cover up the mountain on certain walls? If you mean that, I am going to change that, because I see what you are saying. I will put vines and such on the walls instead.

I haven't gotten much done lately...I have had soccer and I have been completely addicted to my Wii. Hopefully I can get back into it.

• 5 months later...

Oh wow, it has been forever. This park is not dead though. First and foremost, I will release the name and story of the park.

The park is set in the Brazilian Amazon and there is a mountain in the center of the jungle that the natives made their home. The natural spring water off of the mountain gave them fresh, clean, water. The village seemed to be very prosperous through its years, but when explorers found the village in the early 1900's, it was abandoned. No one knows what became of the natives.

In the mid 1900's, a road was constructed through the jungle so that the village could be a tourist attraction. Not too long ago, the country of Brazil decided that the village would be a great setting for a theme park. They saw endless possibilities of rides weaving in and out of the mountain. They are now currently constructing rides at the park which has been named, O Parque de Selva.

If anyone is curious of what O Parque de Selva means, it means "The Jungle Park" in Portuguese, the official language of Brazil.

Secondly, I have built a flying coaster named Falcão which means falcon in Portuguese.

Here is a screen of the entrance. The bridge is the real queue and exit path.

Now here is the coaster itself.

NOTE: The colors of the coaster may be changed. Also, the supports look like a mess from that angle and I will fix what I can, but they are all necessary.

I hope you like it,

Spaminacan11

• 1 month later...