TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TWO new Theme Park Review DVDs & TPR's Christmas Sale!

Hey TPR Members!

I hope you're having a good holiday season...and we're going to help make it even better!

Theme Park Review is announcing our annual Christmas Sale!* It's very simple -

Buy TWO DVD sets and a get a third one FREE *AND* get a Theme Park Review Christmas ornament FREE with your order! Place your orders here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/order.htm

We have only made 100 Christmas ornaments so get them while supplies last. The ONLY way to get one is with the "Buy Two DVDs - Get One Free" deal.

Oh, what's that? You want us to recommend two DVDs? How about two BRAND NEW ones?

That's right, TWO new DVDs:

Theme Park Review's "Coaster Expedition Volume 8: TPR's UK Tour and More!" is shipping on December 15th!** Pre-Order your copy now! This 3-Disc DVD set includes all the fun of our recent UK Tour including parks such as Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Southport's Pleasureland, Flamingoland and MORE! And then also see parks like Liseberg in Sweden, Parque Warner Madrid in Spain and Power Park in Finland!

The Jiggidy Johnson's Jammin' DVD - A new "affiliate label" 2-Disc DVD Set is also shipping on December 15th!** Follow the Jiggidy Johnson's across Florida, the Eastern USA, and Midwest USA as they hit parks such as Walt Disney World, Six Flags Great America, Knoebel's, Hersheypark, Six Flags Over Georgia, and MUCH more!

And to make your holiday even BETTER, we've released some brand new Theme Park Review downloadable videos, each as samples from these DVDs:

Thorpe Park - Check out this sample video from Coaster Expedition Volume 8:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/videos/thorpepark.htm

Six Flags Over Georgia - This video is brought to you by Erik Johnson from his Jammin' DVD:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/videos/sfog-erik.htm

We now have a total of 11 DVDs to choose from and don't forget to add a TPR T-Shirt to your order for just $10, and we still have some sizes of hoodies in stock for $30.

Please also remember that Theme Park Review does NOT use advertising of any kind so the sale of our DVDs and apparel is a great contribution to keep the site up and running.

Thanks again to everyone for their support throughout the years and we hope you all enjoy our DVDs as much as we do making them!

--Robb Alvey

www.themeparkreview.com

PS. If you were a member of the TPR UK Tour, you do not need to order Volume 8. One copy per person on the trip will be sent to you automatically!

* NOTE #1: The Christmas sale applies to all orders received on our after November 19th. If you have placed an order between November 19th and the date in which you've received this email, you may "upgrade" to the sale (if you have only ordered 1 DVD for example) by responding to this email and letting us know which additional DVDs you'd like to add. Orders placed before November 19th, we're sorry, but will not be eligible for the sale.

** NOTE #2: Pre-Ordering new DVDs - Coaster Expedition Volume 8 and Jiggidy Johnson's Jammin' DVD ship on December 15th, 2006. Pre-Orders received BEFORE December 15th should arrive before Christmas (domestic orders only, international orders may take longer). While we will do our best to get orders placed after December 15th to you by Christmas, it cannot be guaranteed.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to ask for these for Christmas.. but I have a question.

Since you have the sale of "Buy two get one free" then if i buy four DVD's for $75 dollars would I also get two free?

Yes, although it would be $100, not $75. The DVDs are $25 each, and you get a free one everytime you buy two. The answer to that question can be found on the order page:

but I'll paste the DVD pricing breakdown for you here:

Here is how the sale pricing breaks down:

1 DVD Set - $25

2 DVD Sets - $50

3 DVD Sets - $50

4 DVD Sets - $75

5 DVD Sets - $100

6 DVD Sets - $100

7 DVD Sets - $120

8 DVD Sets - $140

9 DVD Sets - $140

I just ordered CE #'s 3, 4, and 8, and a Small Black Hoodie. Looking forward to a donkey keeping my back warm this winter.

Question - Since the CE #8 doesn't ship until Dec. 15, will the rest of my order be shipped seperately from CE #8?

Thanks,

Andrew "iwantthatTPRletteropenerreallybadly!" C.

Question - Since the CE #8 doesn't ship until Dec. 15, will the rest of my order be shipped seperately from CE #8?

They will all be shipped together when Volume 8 comes out. Since we don't charge for shipping, we would lose money if we shipped them separately.

It costs $4 alone just to ship a hoodie.

--Robb

ps. also, you do know that the hoodies don't have the donkey on the back, right? Have another look at the pictures.

I just wanted to give a bit more information about the Jiggidy Johnson's Jammin' DVD. The total running time is 150 minutes (2 1/2 hours) of parks located in the United States.

DISC 1:

1. Introduction

2. Islands of Adventure

3. Sea World Orlando

4. Expedition Everest (Music video version)

5. Walt Disney World The Magic Kingdom

6. WDW Animal Kingdom

7. Wild Adventures

8. Six Flags Over Georgia

9. South of the Border/Pedroland

10. Busch Gardens Europe (Williamsburg)

11. Paramount's King's Dominion

12. Six Flags America

13. Six Flags Great Adventure

14. Hersheypark

15. Knoebels

16. Six Flags Great America

17. House on the Rock

18. Mt. Olympus

19. Wisconsin Dells with Timber Falls

20. Busch Gardens Africa (Tampa)

Disc 2:

1. Epcot Future World

2. Expedition Soren

3. Disney/MGM Studios

4. Halloween Horror Nights 16

5. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

6. Cypress Gardens

7. Universal Orlando/Closing

(Onride Experiences--complete onride videos and more)

8. Expedition Everest (Full Onride version)

9. Primeval Whirl Onride

10. Dinosaur!

11. Rock 'N' Rollercoaster

12. The Tower of Terror Experience

13. The Test Track Experience

14. Mission: Sinise

15. The Space Mountain Experience

16. Barnstormer

17. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

18. The Sears Tower (Chicago)

19. Le Mans Raceway (BGA)

If you have any questions at all, please ask away!

I am going to ask for these for Christmas.. but I have a question.

Since you have the sale of "Buy two get one free" then if i buy four DVD's for $75 dollars would I also get two free?

Yes, although it would be $100, not $75. The DVDs are $25 each, and you get a free one everytime you buy two. The answer to that question can be found on the order page:

but I'll paste the DVD pricing breakdown for you here:

Here is how the sale pricing breaks down:

1 DVD Set - $25

2 DVD Sets - $50

3 DVD Sets - $50 (3rd DVD is FREE!)

4 DVD Sets - $75

5 DVD Sets - $100

6 DVD Sets - $100 (6th DVD is FREE!)

7 DVD Sets - $120

8 DVD Sets - $140

9 DVD Sets - $140 (9th DVD is FREE!)

To answer your question even further (since you emailed me asking the same question) the "free DVDs" do not count towards the total amount you are buying.

For example, if you want to buy just four DVDs, it would be $75, as you would get the 3rd DVD for free. But if you want 6 DVDs in total, you would be buying the "sale price" twice, which is $100.

The sale is on the 6 DVDs, which would be $150 purchased separately, not on the 4 DVDs.

Does that make sense?

I thought it was pretty clear as we've been doing this sale for over a year, and no one has ever asked that question before.

--Robb

• 2 weeks later...