Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So wait, if Lou is The Hulk

and

The Hulk sucks

then that means

Lou must suck.

This puts all sorts of images in my head.

Love you Lou!

Love you too!!

You're putting images of a big hairy green version of me doing.... Never mind. Eww you!!!

Wes, for the love of God keep this thread going!

Ok mr. dragon, just take a step back and look at what you are saying. Don't look at it with your dragon mind, but with your actual, human mind. The fact that you are claiming to be A)Something other than that which you are and B)that something has never existed is probably the most ridiculous/hilarious/frightening thing I have ever heard.

I laugh because it is so ridiculous, but I am scared for your mental health, as you seem to think "omgz, I am the dragon from harry potter".

Ummm, did I missed soemthing in the last days! What is that dragon thing?

I also think I have a drgon gene in me! Really, I am not kidding...

... somethimes in the night, with my girl friend, I have something in my pants that gets alive and it feels like it is not a human part of me. It is doing some crazy stuff and at the end it spits something, but it is not fire!

timetrial3141592:

Don't let the haters keep you down. They just don't understand. Your Dragonian 1/2 is just WAY too awesome for us to comprehend. I encourage you to keep posting about your Dragonian self. Maybe then we will understand.

Kevin Federline didn't let the haters stop him, and you shouldn't either.

Ummm, did I missed soemthing in the last days! What is that dragon thing?

I also think I have a drgon gene in me! Really, I am not kidding...

... somethimes in the night, with my girl friend, I have something in my pants that gets alive and it feels like it is not a human part of me. It is doing some crazy stuff and at the end it spits something, but it is not fire!

Well, thanks again Soren for sending me over to this thread! So what happened to the OP since the thread began, has he gone back to hiding in the Dragon's lair?