TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Black Friday

Homer

Tomorrow is the annual day that the hectic Christmas shopping day kicks off, the friday after thanksgiving known as Black Friday.

What is your plan of attack on this crazy morning?

I plan on heading over to Circuit City to get DVD's and Memory cards. Then after that, to the mall.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank GOD I dont have to work my retail job tomorrow. I do have to work today and while itll be crazy, wont be HALF as crazy as tomorrow. And Im learning a new position tso it wouldnt have been wise.

If I had money Id join in on the frenzy.

But I dont. Id only buy the Wii anyways.

I avoid going out on Black Friday. The roads are hellish, the stores are hellish, and the people are hellish.

Black Friday = Hell on Earth

However, if there is some really good deal, I will venture out. But it has to be really good. However, I will try and find it for the sale price on the internet first.

I thought about going to a mall here that is opening at midnight for Black Friday, but...nah. Tomorrow? I'll probably coast through some back roads to my secret coffee shop and hang out a while...and then go home. I'm not desperate enough for low prices to go out in the crowds...I'm waiting a week ot two to do my Christmas shopping.

Ew. Why so early? I'm not THAT desperate.

After you run back and forth to a bunch of different store all week long, you kind of just don't want to wait anymore. I just want it NOW!!!

I have four days off. It's not like I have anything else to do.

Plus the store were going to is only getting 10.

^ Hopefully you are early enough. I drove buy some places around here, and there were people lining up as early as Wednesday night to get their hands on whatever was having some crazy deal (plus the Wii and PS3 ).

The Best Buy easily had 200 people in line, and that was two hours ago. Both Circuit City's had lines that wrapped around the buildings. That's nuts.

Ok, Its 230 in the morning and I Came back to the house to get some hot coco. Roughly 100 people in front of me. But many of them are in line specifically for the 150 dollar Laptops. I have yet to hear ANYONE talk about the Wii or PS3.

Well Ill be back around 6 Eastern time. And by then, I'll either have it. Or I won't.

^ I really wasn't too impressed with the deals this year either. Too many were only good deals if you signed 2 year cell phone contracts! I'm headed off to my mom's house in about an hour, and we're gonna hit CompUSA at 5:00am for a portable DVD player and an ipod FM transmitter, then run for Circuit City ($3 after rebate 1Gig SD cards) and Best Buy ($99 DS Lite...for my grandma!).

-Julie