TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wii Friend Connect Code Exchange

man

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Isn't that the point. The way i view it is you don't have to accept every Mii in the Mii parade, it's just fun watching them all march past.

I've added you guys, If you ever decide to add me I'm ready and waiting, but I can understand you not wanting to wake up every morning with your console crowded with messages.

I can see this becoming an upcoming feature of the next TPR trips. We'll all exchange codes on the bus and then when the trips are over we'll all congregate and play Mario Kart or what ever else Nintendo releases with online capabilities. I hope they make Mario Party online. We could try a TPR tournament.

EDIT: Is someone able to upload a ZIP of the Wi-Fi USB Connector software please? Can't find my CD and I'm going to have to do a hard disk reformat shortly. Thanks.

My Wii Number is 8934 5222 4765 1246. Have just added the Alveys tonight since it's very late (could you put me on your list, Robb?). More in the morning. Just have one Mii so far, will create some more over the weekend. Looks like fun.

Feel free to add me everyone.

I have some questions about Wii, cause im maybe asking a friend thats going for new years to Cali to buy one for me, cause its a lot cheaper there than what will cost here. So here are my questions:

- where can he buy one? what stores? $250 right?

- how many controls and nunchucks comes with the wii?

- what games comes with it?

- how much $ for extra controlers and nunchucks?

- do I have to buy a traditional control?

- what extra games do you recomend? I was thinking in Zelda and Monkey balls

- how much $ for extra games??

Sorry about asking a lot of questions but I have to ask cause my mom wants to know and because Wii hasnt arrived to Mexico yet so I dont know much more about it.

Tnks everyone

I have some questions about Wii, cause im maybe asking a friend thats going for new years to Cali to buy one for me, cause its a lot cheaper there than what will cost here. So here are my questions:

- where can he buy one? what stores? $250 right?

- how many controls and nunchucks comes with the wii?

- what games comes with it?

- how much $ for extra controlers and nunchucks?

- do I have to buy a traditional control?

- what extra games do you recomend? I was thinking in Zelda and Monkey balls

- how much $ for extra games??

Sorry about asking a lot of questions but I have to ask cause my mom wants to know and because Wii hasnt arrived to Mexico yet so I dont know much more about it.

Tnks everyone

I believe Wii launched in Mexico the same day it launched in the USA and Canada, but I could be wrong.

The Wii is $250 American, not sure what they're charging down in Mexico. Comes with 1 remote, 1 nunchuk, and a copy of Wii sports. In America, extra remotes are $40 and nunchuks are $20, most games are $50. You do not need a classic controller.

I recommend any of Zelda, Monkey Ball, and Elebits (am also enjoying Rayman and Marvel)