Ryan King

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks 'Pound it!' is gettin' to be Ryan's 2nd nickname and gonna

make us happy 100%! 'Pound it!' is now kinda his friend!

Random, but I skimmed your post and noticed your avatar and the first thing that hit my mind was a potential new ad campaign for McDonalds:

QUARTER POUND IT!!

^ I hate to say it, but the person who added the link has a history of vandalism and adding "linkspam" (many of them to TPR, which is actually quite embarrassing). I'd expect that user to have all his links removed and get blocked again. Tracing the IP leads to Activision. Maybe a friend of Robb's?

^ I hate to say it, but the person who added the link has a history of vandalism and adding "linkspam" (many of them to TPR, which is actually quite embarrassing). I'd expect that user to have all his links removed and get blocked again. Tracing the IP leads to Activision. Maybe a friend of Robb's?

lol, howd you trace it to Activision?

For all of Ryan's minions HE DID NOT INVENT THIS.

For Ryan we get it, you like attention.

For those who think I am being a little rude you are probably right, but if you type in pound it on our search function it pulls up 200 some threads, that is just overkill and editing this thing to include you is just pompus.

For all of Ryan's minions HE DID NOT INVENT THIS.

For Ryan we get it, you like attention.

For those who think I am being a little rude you are probably right, but if you type in pound it on our search function it pulls up 200 some threads, that is just overkill and editing this thing to include you is just pompus.

Minions? Who here is a minion? No one is big enough on this forum to have minions except Robb and Elissa, being that the TPR assistants help, you might be able to call them minions, but they are all people with brains too.

I don't think this is Ryan's doing, considering other kiki's have been cluttered with TPR links lately. As far as I can tell, this is the work of someone else and Ryan found it. Who should the blame really be going towards?

^What? How or why would anyone on a web site have minions. I was being way sarcastic toward all those people who have thought putting him in wikipedia is a good idea.

As far as Ryan not actually doing he is quoted as saying he wants his photo on it which is enough for my attention comment, if others are doing it for him hence the minions comment.

Look you, or anyone, does not have to agree with me at all, but I just find the same phrase used over and over to strain my patience. If you enjoy that cool, no harm to me, I am just airing my own complaint and am happy that I have done it.

Even without people vandalizing (which usually gets reversed within a few minutes) or inserting spam links, TPR is on Wikipedia

Can anyone spot the diabetic in the Vekoma SLC article? If so, e-mail Dan

Notice anything in the Deja Vu article?

Any other Vekoma rides? How about "Motorbike Coaster"

What's that I see in the second row of the Vekoma Roller Skater?

And don't bother vandalizing the LiseJoeBanan page as it's been done before

Wiki isn't a reliable source half the time anyway, so I don't see why this "vandalizing" really matters. I mean, it's a freaking website, not a wall in NYC. I could care less if someone put that Elvis is still alive, because anyone can edit the damn thing. They don't need proof for anything.

^What? How or why would anyone on a web site have minions. I was being way sarcastic toward all those people who have thought putting him in wikipedia is a good idea.

As far as Ryan not actually doing he is quoted as saying he wants his photo on it which is enough for my attention comment, if others are doing it for him hence the minions comment.

Look you, or anyone, does not have to agree with me at all, but I just find the same phrase used over and over to strain my patience. If you enjoy that cool, no harm to me, I am just airing my own complaint and am happy that I have done it.

Dude! Totally need to calm down! I just commented on how funny it was! I am always in a joking attitude here..im never really totally serious. (Except in the Cypress Gardens thread! )It shows to me that you take these things VERY seriously! So for that im sorry! Didnt know it meant that much to you!

Its not a huge deal, everyone here likes to joke around, and to come in and try and be a crap head, isnt really all that cool. So, my "Minions", im sorry, we gotta let this die now

-Ryan