TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My Wii!

tacoking

Never posted it here...so now it's time I do.

Ahh so finally the biggest day of the year arrived for me, Wii launch day. Let me say right here, that if I didn't get a system I would have pretty much not wanted to live.

It was an eventful night, sort of. Nerd talk up the ass, like every where. People bringing laptops playing some Battlefield 2142 and WoW, people (me included) playing some Super Smash Bros and Madden, talking about random shit all through the morning hours and not one bit of sleep. Great night. Had a couple drive-bys of people throwing water balloons, but a couple good kicks to the fender and they never came back for the rest of the night. Anywho...

Quick snap at the front of the line at around 11pm (I got there at 8pm).

More Wii line...and a tent.

Yay hard cement ground that no one can sleep on!

Yep I was a bit cold in the 40 degree weather...

The back end of the Wii line...missing the last 25 people or so that eventually showed up (and most got turned down).

We survived the dangerous cold through the night...

Almost there!

I can smell the Wii's...

I made it home to play with my Wii. Actually in here I am just suring the menu's...

I am broke(ish) so I was unable to buy and games, so I got "stuck" with Wii Sports which is a pack-in game with the system that has five different sports available to play - and each really show off just *some* of the features of the unique controller. So far I must say I am impressed with what Nintendo has done. The menu's are easy to navigate and are no pain at all, the controller feels nice and comfortable (after batteries are placed in it). No problems with losing the cursor or any of that sort of stuff. Good job Nintendo (so far)! :good:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic