• Epcot
    • MGM Studios
    • Animal Kingdom
    • Sea World

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Islands is just stunning. And, add the Studios (and Mummy) to that, and you have a great combination.

After that, Animal Kingdom is brilliant. It lacks some rides, (although I loved Everest and Dinosaur), but the themeing is out of this World.

Then, Busch Gardens. The atmosphere wasn't as good as I expected, but Sheikra...

Then, MGM, for Tower. And MK for Splash Mountain.

Epcot and Sea World were both disappointing, but, Epcot has Mission Space, so it's better.

Originally I was going to vote IOA, but when I noticed you had included it with USF, it made the decision all that more easier because I think the combination of the two parks really combine to make a good experience. With USF being more dark ride based and slightly more family friendly with IOA still being fairly family friend, though a little more adult oriented. Along with that you also have some very cool themed areas, with extremely good architecture all around that you just really can't see anywhere else unless you go to DisneySeas, or another theme park that excels in bringing only the best to one place.

I was tempted to vote for IOA/USF because the have one of the best ride collections in Florida, but there is something wrong with being able to do all of the main rides in both parks two or three times and be able to have lunch at Hard Rock Cafe/Margaritaville afterwards.

So, I voted for EPCOT because I could spend an entire week there and never get bored. Rides all day and drunk around the world at night. It doesn't get any better that that.

rbpia

I've gotta go with Epcot. There is just so much more to that park than rides, but I can see why it get's a bad wrap sometimes. My kids got bored in World Showcase while Kristi and I could have spent WAY more time there.

2nd is definately IOA. I love that park.

Couldn't have said that better myself.

EPCOT does come across as quite a grown-up theme park. A lot of the attractions really require a certain level of knowledge and maturity to understand. They're starting to work around this by putting in rides like Test Track and Mission Space, and there's Nemo coming in next year to keep the younger audience happy.