TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cruising with Theme Park Review!

Deep Fried Coke is actually quite the con...basically it's fried dough balls but instead of using water in the dough they use Coke. Then there's like a coke/chocolate sauce poured over it.

I still think it would be much cooler dropping a 2 liter in some boiling oil, but I guess that could end poorly!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deep Fried Coke is actually quite the con...basically it's fried dough balls but instead of using water in the dough they use Coke. Then there's like a coke/chocolate sauce poured over it.

I still think it would be much cooler dropping a 2 liter in some boiling oil, but I guess that could end poorly!

Awww, I was hoping for something cool like the 2 liter/boiling oil combination.

Nice, I'll be getting some more rides on the DBH here over Xmas.

The only time I've been to Boomers, there was a lot of people there. You had to wait a couple trains to get on. Every single row was full. Of course I was there on a Saturday afternoon when the whole place was busy.

Oh, and I LOVE "Taco........... in a Bag". We used to have it on drum corps tour. Basically you get a bag of doritos or fritos, put the taco meat lettuce, cheese, sauce, and whatever else you want on a taco, inside the bag, then hold it shut and shake it. Then use a fork and eat it right out of it.

Stupid, but tasty.

^His Wii, DUH?!?!

Nice update! Ive been on three cruises, and Disney was just about the best, I had a crappy time on the RC one I went on, but the boat was small and really run down, oh well. Have fun at the parks, let me know if you make a run through Sarasota, we can go pick up some more dyke shoes now that the mall isnt all torn apart!

Colin C

........ it looks like he's pleasuring himself and aiming for elissa....

^Mabey just 16. The partisipants here should be able to at least drive themselves to their local park. Or at the very least parental consent. Saying that their child is old enough to read the TOS and mature enough to abide by it.

Perhaps their should be some sort of test to see if the person is ready to handle this site? Kinda like a DL test. Just to show maturity.