TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What weird thing happened to you today?

jason10

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the wierdest day yesterday, which was suppose to be my birthday with family. I first sliced my finger open and spent about an hour trying to be seen by any docter at all.... didnt happen, so i get taped up at cvs. Then later that night my birthday dinner at Pirates the Adventure was ruined by the degenerate teen staff they have running it.Then good ole dad ditches me... ON MY BIRTHDAY, by the end of the night we had ended up at Down Town Disney which saved the day and added as part 2 to the absolutley fantastic 17th birthday.Thanks to my brother for saving the day as usual. Next year I think I'll stick with Medevil Times.

-delicious finger allison

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so today I was at Target with my mom and sister. We were standing in the detergent aisle deciding what brand we should get. I really didn't care which one we got cause I was bored. But then I heard the weirdest thing. I heard a snippet of the music from POTC that they play while you wait in line. Now for a second I thought I was crazy. But then like 30 seconds later I heard,"Dead men tell no tales". Now I was starting to get curious as to where it was coming from. I asked my mom and sister if they heard anything and they both said I was crazy. But I was sure I heard something. So I told them to be really quiet and sure enought that short music clip started playing again. They heard it too, so I wasn't crazy... completely. When we were checking out I tried to figure out where these sounds could have possibly been coming from, but I was unsuccessful. It's gonna bother me for the rest of forever.

I was taking a Bio test today....*flashback*

These two really loud girls came in, and were talking and hanging out with the teacher for a few minutes. They were being too loud so the teacher told them to leave. They wouldn't leave.

So the teacher TAKES SOME GUMMY BEARS, says "You want these, huh, huh?" They follow like dogs, and she throws them out the door. They scream "NOOO" Run out the door to get them, all while she closes the door behind them. Problem solved.

-Mike

^LOL I TURNED PURPLE LAUGHING AT THAT..

Anyways, I was in line for The Hulk at IOA. Then this lady comes up to me reads my shirt that says "Stop Looking At My Shirt"

Then she goes...

"You know people are going ot look at your shirt that says stop looking which is going ot make them look which not we think we thought we looked but didn't which made us end up in a parralel uiniverse!"

Those were the exact words and I just looked at the lady said "HUH"

Then all of a sudden behind her I see my evil science teacker Mrs. Meiers. And my teacher ended up sitting next to me on the hulk. And on the loop she lost her wig. I started to crack up.

I was taking a Bio test today....*flashback*

These two really loud girls came in, and were talking and hanging out with the teacher for a few minutes. They were being too loud so the teacher told them to leave. They wouldn't leave.

So the teacher TAKES SOME GUMMY BEARS, says "You want these, huh, huh?" They follow like dogs, and she throws them out the door. They scream "NOOO" Run out the door to get them, all while she closes the door behind them. Problem solved.

-Mike

WOW!!!!! That made me cry I was laughing so hard. Funny how some people can be.

At work my friends and I usualy mess around on the intercom system, and then my friend called my Department and posed as one of the managers, saying he heard what we've been saying and that I would get fired and he was coming down to see me. He called back later dying of laughter saying that it was him and not the manger, I was never so scared in my life.