TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's the worst song you ever heard?...

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand the new AFI CRAP! Their so mainstream it hurts. I can't understand what the heck that guy is saying, he's emo for the turn of the century and it's horrid new trend. In fact, ( and all you emos can say whatever), but anyone who actually calls that stuff good music can cut their hands off and tell if that's better than just mellowing out to some Zeppelin.

I don't fool around when it comes to music.

And I can't think of what it's called, but I HATE that song from the 80s that goes, "Get out of my dreams and into my car" How stupid!

I really hate myself for knowing this...but it's Billy Ocean, and I believe the title is "Get Out Of My Dreams".

^ That song always reminds me of the movie Striptease.

I was an extra in the opening scene of that movie, and got to watch Demi Moore strip less than five feet from me for four days straight. No, she didn't dance to that particular song, but one of the other dancers did; which just reminds me of that truly demanding four day job.

^ You are a very lucky man! I'm very jealous!

I have "Get outta my Dreams" on my iPod. It's a classic 80's tune, and from the movie "License to Drive" with Corey Haim and, Heather Graham as his object of affection in her first big screen appearance.

Wow. I have a lot of useless knowledge in my head.

^ You are a very lucky man! I'm very jealous!

Thank you. Indeed, I still count my lucky stars for that experience. To top it all off, a few of us on set got to sit and chat with Ving Rhames during a break in shooting. I even got him to reenact the Pulp Fiction scene with him and Bruce Willis....."In the fifth, your a$$ goes down." Really cool guy.

Would've made for a great Photo TR.

Anyway, sorry to stray. Back on topic.

I have to say, "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley has annoyed the ever living poo poo out of me since I first heard it. So glad the radio is still killing it to death.
No offense, but I highly disagree. Ever since hearing that song and buying the album, Gnarls Barkley is one of my favorite duos of all time. Yes, Crazy is overplayed, but at least it's not generic rap or hip-hop... It's something fresh and original.

The album as a whole is experimental, and every song is great on its own. I'm very surprised that the great new single, Smiley Faces, hasn't become popular yet!

I have to say, "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley has annoyed the ever living poo poo out of me since I first heard it. So glad the radio is still killing it to death.
No offense, but I highly disagree. Ever since hearing that song and buying the album, Gnarls Barkley is one of my favorite duos of all time. Yes, Crazy is overplayed, but at least it's not generic rap or hip-hop... It's something fresh and original.

The album as a whole is experimental, and every song is great on its own. I'm very surprised that the great new single, Smiley Faces, hasn't become popular yet!

I have to agree with vjix Crazy is a guilty please for me it's jsut a great song

We saw "The Mars Volta" live a few weeks ago. God they sucked. Whatever they were doing up there on that stage couldn't even be called "music", so whatever they were... singing... I guess... would be the worst song ever.

"The Red Hot Chili Peppers" f'ing ruled, though.

Sorry to hear you say that. I believe the Mars Volta are genius, expecially live.