TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's the worst song you ever heard?...

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG are you people kidding me? Rap is better than Bohemian Rhapsody. A song usually makes sense. This song doesn't. This is probably the only song I dislike by them. It makes NO SENSE, NO SENSE at ALL.

Why do the lyrics have to make sense for it to be a good song? Lyrics can be as abstract as the writer wants. Sometimes a song is about the music and mood as opposed to the lyrics.

The band has said the lyrics are intentionally vague and only there to serve the music.

We saw "The Mars Volta" live a few weeks ago. God they sucked. Whatever they were doing up there on that stage couldn't even be called "music", so whatever they were... singing... I guess... would be the worst song ever.

"The Red Hot Chili Peppers" f'ing ruled, though.

well... to be honest, and i know im gonna sound like the antichrist or something... but.... minus a few songs... I really cannot stand the Beatles. I don't know what it is... that makes people like them so much, but they really have never done it for me... I mean I can appreciate the cultural significance.. but i just dont care much for them.

and i like the Partridge Family...

For me, i would rather listen to Sinatra, Dean Martin, Swing Music, Johnny Cash, Elvis, Hank Williams, Chubby Checker, Screamin' Jay Hawkins... etc... before the Beatles...

The rap version of DO YOUR EARS HANG LOW.

Blasted EVERY LUNCH HOUR.

D:

You mean Chain Hang Low. Yeah, it is a REAL stupid song. But then half stuff played on the radio is pretty trashy.

Both Akon songs "Smack That" and "I Wanna Love You" For some reason they played all of his songs just about every 20 mins out in LA. It was very annoying. Heck, the "Smack That" hook doesn't even rhyme, shadow and Gellado are horrible rhyming words. That "I Wanna Love You" along with Snoop Dogg is definatley the less catchier sibling of "'Im 'N' Luv Wit a Stripper", another stupid song. It has a horrible beat and the lyrics are incredibly stupid. I did not really like Akon to begin with, but this gives me a reason to dislike his music now.