TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's the worst song you ever heard?...

^ why, are you gay ?Kidding.

I agree. Green Day has some good songs, but kids at my school used to think they had 1 album. Bullet in a bible. Then when i told them they made albums when they were born, they were really pissed off.

I like some Green Day, but not Holiday or AMerican Idiot.

Mind you, RIHANNA-S.O.S REALLY SUCKS!

so do the sugababes.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true, i stop listening to EVERY band who gets popular on the radio and gets a younger often less intelligent fanbase should be banished.

So let me get this straight. A song and/or album ceases to be enjoyable once a larger fanbase is established. Hmmm, interesting concept. I guess you should probably start writing and playing your own stuff at home....and only at home....locked away in the basement or something. That way no one will ever listen, and it will remain "good" forever.

I'm just curious...if you don't listen to anything on the radio due to a "younger, often less intelligent fanbase," what do you listen to? I hope it's not classic rock, because then I'd have to stop listening to it due to 16year olds thinking it's cool. See my point?

Scott "who's gotten old enough to realize if you like a song, then just friggin' like the song" B.

Yeah...Green Day Preety Much Sucks too..they USED to be good..then they got gay

Yah, I agree they got pretty bad. They rocked when I saw them at Woodstock back in '94, but the last album or so they had just wasn't as good as the older stuff.

Yeah...Green Day Preety Much Sucks too..they USED to be good..then they got gay

Yah, I agree they got pretty bad. They rocked when I saw them at Woodstock back in '94, but the last album or so they had just wasn't as good as the older stuff.

Dude, you were at 'Mudstock'? Lucky!

"Sexy Back" is possibly one of the top 5 worst songs ever....

Gee the sneak peak has only been out for a few days and you alreday hate it. Oh well I don't blame you. Anyways a lot of people put any kind of rap on here saying its the worst. To me I look at it like this, don't expect Grammy winning lyrics, or for that any kind of somewhat decent lyrics for a lot of the crossover rap, and you'll be fine. Try to just listen to the beat, or pretnd your at a party with your friends and dancing to whatever song plays. I mean don't get me wrong, stuff like D4L and Dem Franchize Boyz is trashy, but they never had much to talk about to begin with. Nowadays only a few rappers rap about something with meaning. Their paying more attention to the beat and not words (which is fine by me beacuse I listen to the beat way more than the words anyways). But what bothers me more than country is when people who think they can sing, but really can't put out #1 records.

Keysha Cole-Love

Rihanna-Unfaithful, S.O.S

Pink- Stupid Girls

Paris Hilton- Stars are Blind

"Hollaback Girl"

This **** is bananas.. B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Seriously... WTF

OMG, that is the ONLY reason I came into this thread, to post that I can't stand that song. Everything from the beginning marching band crap to the spelling words cheerleader section, that song is the worst crap ever written.

Keep writing crap like that, Gwen, and you ain't gonna be getting no hollabacks from the record company!

I hate basically everything Avril Lavigne has ever made.

Oh my, give her some credit! Avril is amazing! No, she's not all rock or whatever, but she's really my favorite artist because I can relate to all of her songs.

I was waiting for you to say that, lol.

I keep hearing all this I hate rap...because..the songs are pointless...because the songs has no meanings...because rappers get paid more that they and/or their music is worth... Hey cool that some don't like rap...but uh, check out your own "perfered choice(s) of genre" because the same pointless, boring, annoying songs, over-paid and/or over-ratted artists are there as well. No genre is immune

I keep hearing all this I hate rap...because..the songs are pointless...because the songs has no meanings...because rappers get paid more that they and/or their music is worth... Hey cool that some don't like rap...but uh, check out your own "perfered choice(s) of genre" because the same pointless, boring, annoying songs, over-paid and/or over-ratted artists are there as well. No genre is immune

Agreed. It's just repeating to same words. One Rap song I've heard, all the artist just said "I like to move it, move it" Its so lame, I hate it.