TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's the worst song you ever heard?...

Laffy Taffy by D4L... it sounds like a bunch of stoned gangstas in the basement fooling around with a microphone and an electronic keyboard, and it makes no sense it all... How it got to the upper charts is beyond me...

even though your probably right, i like laffy taffy

its a very stupid song with 20 cent worth lyrics but for some reason it is very catchy

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It irritates me. I like some of the old school stuff. Like I bought this cd thats got various artists on it - best of old school rap or something. Its got like Vanilla Ice, Run DMC, Tone Loc - stuff like that. I just don't like new stuff whatsoever.

I bought some Rap CDs to give it a try. Snoop Dogg, Nas, DMX, Eminem. After listening to all that - I still hate it. So yeah...

Taking Back sunday, my sister makes me listen to them i just don't have the heart to tell her THEY SUCK!

Taking Back Sunday was good before they were ruined by annoying preppy girls who only listen to whats on the radio. And only know one song off of an album.

Same with Green Day.

Taking Back sunday, my sister makes me listen to them i just don't have the heart to tell her THEY SUCK!

Taking Back Sunday was good before they were ruined by annoying preppy girls who only listen to whats on the radio. And only know one song off of an album.

Same with Green Day.

true, i stop listening to EVERY band who gets popular on the radio and gets a younger often less intelligent fanbase should be banished.

Papa Roach - Last Resort.

And I have to agree, Aqua... Yuk.

Yeah...Green Day Preety Much Sucks too..they USED to be good..then they got gay

Not the greatest term to describe something disliked on this forum.. it might offend somebody.