TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's the worst song you ever heard?...

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pink - Get This Party Started........god what a chessy load of rubbish, makes herself out to be tough and then releases crap like this.

Or anything by her, can't stand the woman. Get This Party Started, no thanks especially if you are turning up.

Sorry, going crazy here.

It's terrible because you know she's probably trained in the traditions of wherever she comes from and it probably sounds great in that, but not so much for pop.

Actually Wing (the lady in the video) said she took opera lessons and she has about 7 Albums that you can buy or download off the net. Her "music" was also featured on an episode of Southpark. I bought a few of them and put them on my old ipod.

I put on my old website that I could hear her turn the pages of the karaoke book on one of her songs and some music magazine in New Zealand referenced it (it's on her website as well).... and i got an email from the recording studio owner where she records her albums and he said I have some good a$$ ears! I clocked the fact she that she sings from the karaoke tapes and sings from the book!

She's making a bit of money from those albums!

Terry

There are SO many......I can't even name all of them. Here are a few.

--Doe Boy Fresh by Three Six Mafia

--This is Why I'm Hot by MIMS

--Crazy by Gnarls Barkley

--Buy You a Drank (Shawty Snappin') by T-Pain

--My Love by Justin Timberlake

--London Bridge by Fergie

--Young Folks by Peter, Bjorn, and John

--Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani

--Lip Gloss by Lil' Mama

--Cupid's Chokehold by Gym Class Heroes

--Shut Up by Blink 182

----Antonio"I hate a lot of songs"G.

• 3 weeks later...

Any Song where grown men are shouting "DEATH!" like slipknot, trivium *Shudders* and the most annoying of all "Lamb of god" they are the definiton of repetitive. (although children of bodom is prettey good.)

Also, Rap bands SUCK. I mean, who would rap about doing drugs. "Yeah... I steal plastic bags from (a couple of swear words later)m old ladies **** yeah I'm hard!!" No your not your just an idiot who has no intelligence about you, is common as muck and can quite frankly get lost. You smelly old poo.

Cheers,

BlackHole2006

Ska is good.

Bascially anything T-Paine song or any song that features him. His music is catchy, but his lyrics are just pure garbage and he raps about the same thing.(Like most southern rappers).

But don't get me wrong, though. I grew up around rap and hip hop. Just like rock, country and any other genre, there is crap abound. The sad thing is that most of the crap is on the radio where the good rap songs you rarely ever hear.

For all the people who flat out hates rap are probably just get sick of hearing the crap on the radio (I know I am) and will NEVER hear the quality rappers out there (Outkast, Common being a few of them) cause they rarely get played. Or, they could just be ignorant and refuse to be open-minded.

I know when I was younger I couldn't STAND anything rock. I thought it was the "devil's music" and I thought what they song about was absolutely stupid. But after getting older and having a open mind, I realized that I liked it more than I thought.

I guess the whole point of is that its okay to dislike a particular song/artist in a certain genre(which is the point of this thread). But when you hate the whole genre just because of the crap that you do hear from SOME artists, then I think you need to open your mind a little bit more to some quality stuff that you might be missing out on...