TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's the worst song you ever heard?...

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^I concur! Hamburger Lady is unusual and just plain spooky (supposedly based on a true story?!)

Nicole, although we have never met, by your pictures I could not picture you being a Throbbing Gristle fan. Guess you really can't judge a book by its cover.

COOL.

Bohemian Rhapsody is the WORST song ever made. It makes absolutely no sense what so ever. I think George Thurogood's song I want a gerbal, I want it stuffed, up my rear is a better song than that. (Actually that's a paradoy that my dad created of; I want buorbon, I want scotch, I want beer.)

Bohemian Rhapsody is the WORST song ever made. It makes absolutely no sense what so ever. I think George Thurogood's song I want a gerbal, I want it stuffed, up my rear is a better song than that. (Actually that's a paradoy that my dad created of; I want buorbon, I want scotch, I want beer.)

Never thought I'd hear someone say Bohemian Rhapsody is the wost song. Just can't be.

Never thought I'd hear someone say Bohemian Rhapsody is the wost song. Just can't be.

Definitely... how can you say "it makes no sense"?

OMG are you people kidding me? Rap is better than Bohemian Rhapsody. A song usually makes sense. This song doesn't. This is probably the only song I dislike by them. It makes NO SENSE, NO SENSE at ALL.

Another song that really gets my goat is Dust in the wind, and Carry on mywayward Son by Kansas....... OMG.

Anything by Weird Al Yankovic. His parodies aren't funny anymore, if they ever were...

But the WORST ever is: Witch Doctor. OOO EEH OOO AH-AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG - OOO EEH OOO AH-AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG!

Anyway, The FUTURESEX/LOVESOUNDS album by Justin Timberlake is not one of his worst. I don't think it's that bad. I wouldn't listen to it on a regular basis but if it happens to come on, it doesn't bother me.