TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Scandia Family Fun Center

Before I begin my TR, let me apologize. I am so, so sorry! I have not yet gotten used to posting pictures here. Everything is backwards! PLEASE, start at the bottom, and work your way up. If you don't, this Photo TR will be ridiculous. Once again, I apologize.

Me and my family went to Scandia in Ontario to have some fun and get my little brother two new credits! We bought unlimited ride wristbands, which were a great buy! With them, we were allowed unlimited rides on the two coasters , unlimited golf, unlimited go-karts, and all for 21.99!

It was DEAD that day; we felt like the only ones in the park! Only two ride operators were working, so they walked the park with us, operating whatever we wanted to ride! It was awesome! As always, the Screamer was running great, and all of the employees were very friendly and polite. We had a great time and will be going back next year!

DSCN2422.JPG.de3dbd7b63c97e65c0636b267ccc7ff3.JPG

Here we are at Scandia, ready to ride the biggest Miler in the world!

RSCN2425.JPG.06d22b88b267cc09d452ade6bdde265c.JPG

We love the Screamer! Even though it's not intense, it's alot of fun.

DSCN2426.JPG.e95fd495eb1264f5024d1c62b64491b4.JPG

The first drop on the Miler triple out and back. Airtime!!!!

RSCN2427.JPG.a05336cdb13787693e412bdc2cd78285.JPG

First drop close up. WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

(BTW, Giovanni loved it!)

DSCN2428.JPG.f2b6a99564c4747ef24e0b94862976f9.JPG

Let's take a break from the Screamer and do some golfing.

DSCN2429(2).thumb.JPG.285a4507575332f53371583bfbf1fa59.JPG

Scandia's golf courses are in very good condition. In fact, just about everything at Scandia is in good condition!

RSCN2434.JPG.0dc48ac376121b7c9ad6b0ce7f5130c5.JPG

And I will end the photo TR with a pic of the whole family! :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What does Scandia have besides the Miller? I've hardly heard of the park before.

Scandia has the Screamer, the Little Dipper Coaster, lots of flat rides, miniature golf, bumper boats, go-karts, bating cages, and a big arcade. If you want more info, visit this site: www.scandiafun.com and click on Ontario, CA. There are Scandia parks in Ontario, Victorville, and Sacramento, CA, but only Ontario has credits!

----Antonio"Hope that helped"G.

How did you get a UK tour shirt? lol

I got the UK Tour shirt because I knew more about the trip than anyone at the last party. Robb and Elissa did a UK Tour trivia game, and the winner got a UK Tour T-Shirt. Of course, the people who were on the tour knew more than me, but their input did not count.