TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If you could modify one part of any ride...

I would lower the giant camelbacks on Millennium Force so that the coaster would consistently provide strong airtime. I would also add a second bunny hop where the long flat section of track that runs along the queue is, right before the last over bank. With this change, the ride's finale would be close to perfection. Tunnel, bunny hop, quick banked turn, bunny hop, overbank, super-fast breaks. Sounds heavenly.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would lower the giant camelbacks on Millennium Force so that the coaster would consistently provide strong airtime. I would also add a second bunny hop where the long flat section of track that runs along the queue is, right before the last over bank. With this change, the ride's finale would be close to perfection. Tunnel, bunny hop, quick banked turn, bunny hop, overbank, super-fast breaks. Sounds heavenly.

I would simply increase the speed of the cable lift to 50mph to make some OMFG airtime all the way.

Sounds like a really good plan to me. I would also make the first drop vertical as I thought that it didn't provide as much airtime as it could.

Sounds like a really good plan to me. I would also make the first drop vertical as I thought that it didn't provide as much airtime as it could.

The first drop of MF is insane. It doesn't need to be modified at all, maybe only slightly if it does. I wish they did this, but the GP wouldn't give a crap. Maybe if they did, MF would deserve its famous #1 status more.

I would remove the trims right before California Screamin's bunny hills. There was some good air there before they trimmed that section.

To be clear, I don't think the trims ruined the ride. I just miss that wee bit of airtime.

Edited by cfc

The first drop of MF is insane. It doesn't need to be modified at all, maybe only slightly if it does.

I was actually slightly disappointed by the drop. It wasn't bad in any way, but I was expecting it to be brutal and I ended up getting less airtime than I get on B&M hypers (although it might just have been the seats that I took, though). It already has the length and making it vertical wouldn't harm it at all, I think.

The first drop of MF is insane. It doesn't need to be modified at all, maybe only slightly if it does.

I was actually slightly disappointed by the drop. It wasn't bad in any way, but I was expecting it to be brutal and I ended up getting less airtime than I get on B&M hypers (although it might just have been the seats that I took, though). It already has the length and making it vertical wouldn't harm it at all, I think.

Try sitting in the back. It isn't sudden ejector. It builds up to the point where for a bit, you feel like you'll fly up to Canada.

Try sitting in the back. It isn't sudden ejector. It builds up to the point where for a bit, you feel like you'll fly up to Canada.

I rode Maverick before MF so I thought MF's first drop is not as intense as I thought.

Probably the point of MF's tamed experience is that GP can through their hands up and enjoy it instead of holding for their dear life on those intense rides. See the photo of the final bunny hop next to the station which nearly everyone in the train look like they are having a great time. Probably making it SkyRushish is not a good idea.

I would modify the Arrow coat hanger section of Magnum. The lateral G is not very enjoyable.

Edited by gerstlaueringvar

I would also swap out the trains at the Dahlonega Mine Train. Those manually applied lap bars are beyond uncomfortable and the hard plastic seats make a very uncomfortable ride, especially during the turns and the final tunnel. Some soft seats (GASM or Georgia Cyclone as examples) would definitely make the ride more enjoyable.

I rode Maverick before MF so I thought MF's first drop is not as intends as I thought.

Probably the point of MF's tamed experience is that GP can through their hands up and enjoy it instead of holding for their dear life on those intense rides.

Also keep in mind that when Millennium Force opened, that drop was one of the steepest in the world (with only Oblivion's being steeper, I believe) and by far the most intimidating.

I'd dump the barrel rolls on Outlaw Run. This is the only part of the ride I found uncomfortable. Not a huge fan of hang time and the speed at which these are taken just doesn't work for me. They had to have them to sell the ride, but I would have preferred another hill or two.

I think removing the first barrel roll and add a double up could be better. GP love inversions

This is more of a scenery change, but I would make the waiting like of the Superman: Ultimate Flight coasters like the dark-ride section of Superman at Warner Bros. Movie World in Australia. It definitely needs something more than just pictures of superheroes.

This is more of a scenery change, but I would make the waiting like of the Superman: Ultimate Flight coasters like the dark-ride section of Superman at Warner Bros. Movie World in Australia. It definitely needs something more than just pictures of superheroes.

The posters of heroes and villains are the queue decorations for every Superman themed ride in the Six Flags chain. At least they actually took the time to look through Superman characters to create the posters.

But there was a period in the late '90s/early 2000s where Six Flags did a decent job at themeing. Look at Batman, Mr. Freeze, and various dark rides such as Scooby-Doo for example. Wish they'd start doing that stuff again.

Fix the small helix's before the brakes on American Eagle. Those are torture.

Plus it'll add more airtime! I would also remove the trims of Raging Bull as well, if I didn't say that before.

Look at Batman, Mr. Freeze, and various dark rides such as Scooby-Doo for example. Wish they'd start doing that stuff again.

When B:TR at SFOG first opened the scenery/theming was amazing! I still remember the police car crashed into the fire hydrant with water sprayig out the hydrant, the dogs barking, that big fan with the multi-colored fading lights behind it. I've always wondered why the OG clone was the only one with the chasing lights exposed when the floor drops. There was also mist that sprayed from the sides as a train returned to the station. I would love to see that ride restored to its original beauty but ofcourse... it wont happen.