TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TerraMítica07::INFERNO(BallCoaster), GyroTower & 2 New S

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oooooh!! Awesome!! Im hoping 2 get there this Summer.

How long would it take you to get there from Valencia?! Im going to the music festival named Benicassim and then having a vacation in valencia for a week, theres not much 2 do there so was hoping to check the park out!

I went to the park! Tomorrow I'll post the photos, I've to reduce and sign them because they're in 1600x1200 resolution, and now I haven't got time.

The BallCoaster INFERNO will open in May, the first(not official) date is 1st May, the Worker's Day here in Spain, one of the most important festivities here, and the GyroTower INFINNITO'll open in June/July because of its big heigh and because of the zone it's located.

I just love the new shows, Barbarroja(RedBeard) is the best show I've ever seen, and Tarantela, well, it's not a perfect show, but combinated with Barbarroja and some animations I love Terra Mítica's 2007 shows.

Tomorrow more info and photos!

Some photos of the last weekend(park opening day):

Some photos of the INFERNO construction. They're not very advanced, but it's an easy ride to build, and it'll be open in May.

The little parade:

Some photos of Red Beard:

And a few photos from www.PKTK.com

TARANTELA:

RED BEARD:

I hope you like them!

Photos courtesy of Cíclope, posted in CAPTE.org:

INFINNITO:

INFERNO:

We knew that Terra Mítica was going to add two new rides for this year, but they're not going to be two...

They're going to be THREE!

"Caballo de Troya", the ones who made almost all Terra Mítica's theming are building a PaintBall inside Keops' Pyramid.

Photo:

It'll be about 900 m2 of space and it'll open in a few weeks. The ride will be operative in the normal park timetable, and in the "Egyptian Nights". It'll cost about 6/9€ and its name'll be "La Batalla de la Pirámide"(The Pyramid Battle).

Terra Mítica this year is really going very good, 2 new shows, 3 new rides, and in Summer some more animations and bars will open.

Port Aventura Update:

Stampida has it's new trains which are said to be comfortable but I dont think the Ridercam is working yet. But the coaster is running slower than usual and I have heard that one of the blue trains which was full of riders valleyed the other day 40ft above the ground.

Pictures of the new trains:

Furius Baco is rumoured to start testing on the 15th which is this Sunday. A lot of work has been done on the huge station.

A few pictures:

Parque de Atracciones de Madrid Update:

Parque de Atracciones has removed their kiddie coaster "Cumbres" which people over the age of 12 was not allowed ride.

The good news is they replaced it with a new kiddie coaster which hopefully adults will be allowed ride so hopefully that will be a new credit.

It is a Zamperla family coaster.

http://www.rcdb.com/id3848.htm

Hmmm, not sure about the location of Infinnito, I liked Egypt as it was, with no rides in the entrace area. I hope that they theme it well as it would be tragic if all that hard work were ruined by a badly themed ride.

I presume that the paint balling will be going in the Pyramid of Terror. I'm hoping that it will be virtual paint-balling as real paint-balling would be a bit tacky for Terra Mitica but then again a laser-tag style attraction would be very simular to Labarynth of the Minotaur. I wouldn't be surprised if this were another pay-per-ride as capacity is always bad on this style of attraction.

However, I'm very exited about Inferno. Whilst the ride may not be that spectacular, I'm hoping that Terra Mitica's amazing theming abilities will make up for it and it will be interesting how the catapult theme will fit in with the ride style and the area.

This year's certainly seeing a lot of changes for the park, I hope that in the next few years, we'll perhaps see another major coaster

Here you have Terra Mítica's 2007 Spot:

I think it's a very good spot, better than PortAventura's and Parque Warner's(Same as 2006) and with a very good combination fire/clouds.

My congratulates for Terra Mítica Marketing Departament!