TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Europa Park

I didn't visit one of my favorite parks two long years, so the time came, that I had to go to Europa Park. My family came with me, because everyone of us likes the park and it's still one of the best destinations for a family day.

As we arrived at the park, I saw some new theme areas and attractions. The best novelty for me was Portugal with Atlantica and the big lake. I always underestimated Atlantica, so I was very surprised as good the ride is. The newest rollercoaster, Pegasus, is awesome too and it's the first smooth coaster from MACK . It looks like a kiddy ride, but the speed, the layout and the high banked curves are very funny.

The other attractions are already a kind of standard program, but I ride them again and again with a lot of fun. Only Silver Star shocks me at this time, because it rattles a lot. 2 years ago, it was so smooth and one of my favorite coasters.

When we go to Europa Park, we have to visit at least one show, although I normally don't like to visit shows. The gladiator show and the ice show were very good in the past, and this time, they were as good as we knew them.

Because of the crowded park and the good weather, the park didn't close till 8.30pm, so we could enjoy the illuminated park at the evening.

I want to show you some photos of the park and the day now:

©parkbilder.de

Greetings

Daniel

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These are some of the best photos I've ever seen of Europa Park. Good job!

As I've gotten older, I've come to appreciate themeing in a park more and more. I've never been to Europa park, but some of that theming looks excellent...almost disney-level in some sections, or Busch Gardens level at least.

Aren't B&Ms just beautiful at night?

Yes:

I hope you will go to Germany now

Silver Star isn't very rough, but more than 2 years ago. In the past, it was the coaster with the best comfort and smoothness for me. Perhaps I melted with the time and the coaster was always like this

Greetings

Daniel

Muy interesante... another rattly B&M Hypercoaster. Sounds like it has the same problem as Raging Bull. If this is the case, I don't think either park's maintainence is at fault. It must be a flaw in design, perhaps.

Nice TR!

Well, any time you get a coaster turning at over 75 mph, you are going to have some shuffling and vibrations unless the wheels are less than a month old. Even then you might have some. Look at the Intamin megacoasters, a lot of them have weird vibrations too. It's really just the speed.