TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine Blower at Fun Spot. I thought it was definitely the better of the two Fun Spot wooden coasters. 

The Loch Ness Monster last night.

Posted Images

Yeah between HITP since 2015 and then starting to squeeze in the Florida/Virginia trips in March the last few years, this is starting to hurt. It's a small gripe though. I'm on like day 53 or something of WFH, I just want to go back to the office already!

At least you got that. I worked from home for like two weeks before getting laid off. I'd like to go back to any office, but when it's safe.

I know. I'm lucky to have switched jobs last year to one that allows me to work from home, my last job I would have still had to go in or been laid off. I am trying to remember to appreciate that but I just want to go back to work. I am ready to go whenever they tell me its cool - I'll wear a mask, wash my hands and bike instead of public transit etc etc . I hate hate hate working from home.

Yeah between HITP since 2015 and then starting to squeeze in the Florida/Virginia trips in March the last few years, this is starting to hurt. It's a small gripe though. I'm on like day 53 or something of WFH, I just want to go back to the office already!

At least you got that. I worked from home for like two weeks before getting laid off. I'd like to go back to any office, but when it's safe.

I know. I'm lucky to have switched jobs last year to one that allows me to work from home, my last job I would have still had to go in or been laid off. I am trying to remember to appreciate that but I just want to go back to work. I am ready to go whenever they tell me its cool - I'll wear a mask, wash my hands and bike instead of public transit etc etc . I hate hate hate working from home.

You got it man. I've been biking a lot recently too (Springfield is maybe the size physically of the part of downtown Philly between the two rivers and art museum south to the stadiums--easy enough to get around).

I honestly forgot that I most likely would have ridden a coaster by now. I actually get pretty distracted during the off-season with school and other hobbies and always surprise myself when I do get to a park with how much I actually like coasters. I'm at home in Ohio right now and if things weren't like they are I probably would have ridden Orion by now .

But here we are.

Last coaster:

Electric Eel, SWSD, Jan 3rd (or something like that).

• 2 months later...

Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park. One of the last trains on monday.

IMG_20200727_180129.thumb.jpg.9d8a87475c8737b294d6ec0d12f6683a.jpg

Happy to say that I finally ended my coaster hiatus from COVID. Went to Lagoon yesterday and Cannibal was my last ride. It felt great to ride some rides again. Nothing since March 7th!

The all new Volldampf at Tripsdrill yesterday at park close. Nothing special, but a good addition to the park.

Twisted Cyclone, December 27, 2019. Sadly, I'm probably looking at a coaster-free 2020.

You could have a short drive to DollyWood, Lake Winnie, SFOG or Family Kingdom from where you live.

Twisted Cyclone, December 27, 2019. Sadly, I'm probably looking at a coaster-free 2020.

You could have a short drive to DollyWood, Lake Winnie, SFOG or Family Kingdom from where you live.

Yeah, I know. I've been all over the east coast and mid-west for coasters. I am diabetic and my daughter is asthmatic, which may put us at greater risk if we were to get sick. Our passes are all good for next year now, so we can wait.

We've been hiking every weekend in the mountains, which has been great. The coasters will be there when we are ready. I hope.

^ Ouch. No one should do that!

Well, up until last Sunday when I finally got to ride Coaster in PLayland,

the last coaster I had ridden was at the Disneyland Resort...back in mid-September.

It still sucks not to be able to ride at least one coaster in this year.

^ Ouch. No one should do that!

Well, up until last Sunday when I finally got to ride Coaster in PLayland,

the last coaster I had ridden was at the Disneyland Resort...back in mid-September.

It still sucks not to be able to ride at least one coaster in this year.

Oh, Bill.. I didn't intend to critizise him. In no way. I was just sad for him not to be able to go on coasters.

If I hadn't been to Europa Park in January, my hiatious would have been over nine months, so I now how hard it is.

^ Oops. I didn't think you were criticizing him, at all.

I was agreeing with you, totally. Sorry it didn't read that way, to you.