TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

Oregon coaster season starts today.

My coaster season, however, most likely starts next month.

Lucky! We're a bit late to the punch of coaster-starting seasons. Not until Memorial Day.

Anyways, my last coaster was Yankee Cannonball at Canobie Lake Park, back in late-August. I only got to ride it once, but that particular one happened to be a night ride! More airtime for me!

• 2 weeks later...

El Toro at SFGAdv on Labor Day. In fact, it was a triple ride at the end of the day in the second to last row. They let anyone who didn't have someone waiting for their row ride again. I was actually going to head out just before the first of those rides, but decided on one last ride, which became three. It's not like me to leave a park before closing, but I had to catch the bus back to NYC, and was afraid I'd miss it. But I couldn't leave with no line! I ended up having to run all the way to the back of the parking lot to get my bus. And despite the previous warnings from the bus people that it would be leaving quickly, I ended up waiting at least 10-15 minutes before it left. So, I hadn't had to run. Oh well; at least I got a few extra rides in! I'd have been annoyed if I'd skipped the last ride(s), and then waited for the bus!