TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

Blue Fire in Europa park was the last coaster I rode. Luckily I got to ride it before it was closed down due to rain and lightning in the area. I was in line for a second ride when it was shut down. Thank you single riders line!

The last coaster I rode was Screamin Eagle earlier today. Sadly it didn't have any airtime(today and yesterday), but it is still a fun coaster. The one good thing about my ride today, besides the coaster still being fun, was that I was able to ride before the crowds hit the coaster which caused me to leave early due to the long waits and my limited time available today.

P9040015.JPG.010cd4041eead6d8c3209a8aa2878648.JPG

Photo taken by me when I visited the park last night.

Thunderhawk at Dorney Park--I was working there yesterday morning and rode for the test ride as part of opening procedures.

Here is a picture I took during the Haunt last year (thus the fog everywhere and the red light), when Thunderhawk's entrance was converted to the entrance of one of the Haunt attractions (Steel Force is in the background):

Thunderhawk Haunt pic.bmp