TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

*not my picture

Rode Ravine Flyer II on Thursday afternoon. Actually chose a trip to Waldameer over Cedar Point based on iffy weather predictions. I was honestly blown away by this ride. Just an incredible experience. One of those coasters that had me laughing from the time I was yanked over the first drop to the time we hit the brakes. Anybody else as impressed by this thing as I am? I see it rated very highly on Mitch Hawker's poll, but in all the photo TR's I've viewed of Waldameer, nobody ever seems to elaborate on its awesomeness.

Anybody else as impressed by this thing as I am? I see it rated very highly on Mitch Hawker's poll, but in all the photo TR's I've viewed of Waldameer, nobody ever seems to elaborate on its awesomeness.

YES! It's currently my favorite wooden coaster. I love it! I can't wait for some Ravine Flyer II ERT at CoasterCon in a couple weeks.

The last coaster I rode was Phantom's Revenge at Kennywood.

Anybody else as impressed by this thing as I am? I see it rated very highly on Mitch Hawker's poll, but in all the photo TR's I've viewed of Waldameer, nobody ever seems to elaborate on its awesomeness.

I absolutely love Ravine Flyer II. I currently have it 4th on my list, only behind El Toro, Phoenix, and Boulder Dash.