TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

Bizarro at SFNE back on media day. Good thing I'll finally be back at the park on Friday!

Do they still have single rider line?

Yeah but it doesn't branch off until you enter the station so you still have to basically go through the line if there is one.

Also, got in six more rides on Bizarro today and closed out the day on it as well.

Salama - Linnanmäki

It's a Maurer Söhne spinner, travelling over a water ride. Thus, it's supports are a huge mess

By the way, the TPR Scandi Trip is also going to be riding this soon enough

And here's a more artistic one:

Sierra Sidewinder at Knott's Berry Farm

June 14th 2009

What a great coaster for the park! It is the most intense family coaster there and people under 48 inches can actually ride it! Too bad they screwed it up the next year with the Pointless Express.

l_13857b7fad0eee148e4a37adb8a2813d.jpg.5b603782817725d908b1303403e82c27.jpg

Sierra Sidewinder and 3 other coasters, because that's how Knott's Berry Farm rolls!

Stealth @ Thorpe Park, after a few days staying with King Ride Op Darren (See TPR's Thorpe Trip in 2006 for photo of said Ride Op)

Just before I left to go home he had to pop into work to see someone so he got me in and up the exit ramp for a quick Stealth experience, great way to cure a hangover

I would post a pic, but I am sure you all know what it looks like!

My last coaster ridden was the Manta at Seaworld. Let me tell you this was like no other coaster I have ever ridden, this coaster was extremely intense. It doesn't look like crazy, but it is! This is a must ride coaster for all enthusiest.

manta.jpg.28d45fde909a1c8330eb069c55e3bea1.jpg