TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

G Force at Drayton Manor

'Most' of the reports I've read on this ride have been pretty negative (with the odd positive one thrown in for good measure ). I'm riding it on Sunday so will be able to judge for myself. I'm keeping an open mind for now.

My last coaster ride was Dragons Fury at Chessington.

Mantis at Cedar Point... This ride really made me realize that I dont like stand up coasters... Riddlers Revenge at SFMM was my first, and didnt like it, and then Mantis just sealed it... Dont know why I hate em... Just do... Hmmm, weird...

Rob

Ride a TOGO standup!

(I didn't really like Mantis either, I felt like the restraints were swallowing my head)

The last coaster I rode was the Demon at Sfgam last night for their Fright Fest preview.

They totally themed the ride like it was in the 80's. The sign has a lil cage with eyes in it plus lights and fog behind the sign, fog in the tunnels/by second corkscrew and station, the soundtrack playing in the queue, torches everywhere.

Scorpion at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.

I went over to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay right around closing, and headed straight for Timbuktu. The park was crowded, and I knew that was my best shot of getting in coasters.

So, I was able to get Scorpion three times, and Cheetah Chase once. I was hoping to get 2 on Cheetah Chase, but the line closed right as I got to it . I should have ran.

Whatever.

On Scorpion I got on the last seat twice, the first seat once, and the middle (:() once. All were amazing though. Scorpion was actually running more forceful than I remember today. I'm guessing it was the heat, and the large amount of riders. In every seat I got thrown around a lot by the forces, but the car protected me (most of the time).

However, I still got hit a few times by the ride and theming. I was able to miss it the first ride, but every ride after hit me, and always in a different spot.

I'm definitely getting too big to ride this thing. Not only am I getting hit, but the lapbar can't make it over the stomach! Whoops. I think that means I can't ride Intamin rides . Meanies. I can still ride Schwarzkopf rides though!