TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

I honestly forgot that I most likely would have ridden a coaster by now. I actually get pretty distracted during the off-season with school and other hobbies and always surprise myself when I do get to a park with how much I actually like coasters. I'm at home in Ohio right now and if things weren't like they are I probably would have ridden Orion by now .

But here we are.

Last coaster:

Electric Eel, SWSD, Jan 3rd (or something like that).

• 2 months later...
Twisted Cyclone, December 27, 2019. Sadly, I'm probably looking at a coaster-free 2020.

You could have a short drive to DollyWood, Lake Winnie, SFOG or Family Kingdom from where you live.

Yeah, I know. I've been all over the east coast and mid-west for coasters. I am diabetic and my daughter is asthmatic, which may put us at greater risk if we were to get sick. Our passes are all good for next year now, so we can wait.

We've been hiking every weekend in the mountains, which has been great. The coasters will be there when we are ready. I hope.

^ Ouch. No one should do that!

Well, up until last Sunday when I finally got to ride Coaster in PLayland,

the last coaster I had ridden was at the Disneyland Resort...back in mid-September.

It still sucks not to be able to ride at least one coaster in this year.

^ Ouch. No one should do that!

Well, up until last Sunday when I finally got to ride Coaster in PLayland,

the last coaster I had ridden was at the Disneyland Resort...back in mid-September.

It still sucks not to be able to ride at least one coaster in this year.

Oh, Bill.. I didn't intend to critizise him. In no way. I was just sad for him not to be able to go on coasters.

If I hadn't been to Europa Park in January, my hiatious would have been over nine months, so I now how hard it is.