TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

The Big Apple Coaster (I still call it the Manhattan Express), a couple weeks before Vegas shut down in March. I actually enjoyed the ride, despite it having hard seats.

Next coaster tbd. It might be next year.

After thinking about it pretty hard, all I could come up with was “something at KD.” It’s kinda scary that I don’t remember!

As for cancelled trip that hit me hardest, probably my band trip to Dollywood. I was looking forward so much to riding LRod, and being with my friends would have made it so much cooler. But, like anything else planned from March to August if this year, didn’t happen.

Yeah between HITP since 2015 and then starting to squeeze in the Florida/Virginia trips in March the last few years, this is starting to hurt. It's a small gripe though. I'm on like day 53 or something of WFH, I just want to go back to the office already!

If Playland had opened this past weekend, it would have

been 8 months and a few days since I was last there, riding Coaster.

But I did have the Disney Resort and Knott's last September,

for a few coaster rides. Go Matterhorn!!!

Yeah between HITP since 2015 and then starting to squeeze in the Florida/Virginia trips in March the last few years, this is starting to hurt. It's a small gripe though. I'm on like day 53 or something of WFH, I just want to go back to the office already!

At least you got that. I worked from home for like two weeks before getting laid off. I'd like to go back to any office, but when it's safe.

At least you got that. I worked from home for like two weeks before getting laid off. I'd like to go back to any office, but when it's safe.

I know. I'm lucky to have switched jobs last year to one that allows me to work from home, my last job I would have still had to go in or been laid off. I am trying to remember to appreciate that but I just want to go back to work. I am ready to go whenever they tell me its cool - I'll wear a mask, wash my hands and bike instead of public transit etc etc . I hate hate hate working from home.

I know. I'm lucky to have switched jobs last year to one that allows me to work from home, my last job I would have still had to go in or been laid off. I am trying to remember to appreciate that but I just want to go back to work. I am ready to go whenever they tell me its cool - I'll wear a mask, wash my hands and bike instead of public transit etc etc . I hate hate hate working from home.

You got it man. I've been biking a lot recently too (Springfield is maybe the size physically of the part of downtown Philly between the two rivers and art museum south to the stadiums--easy enough to get around).