TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

Banshee! My new favorite invert. Raptor, you're up next, time to prove you still got the moves on the new kid.

Raptor invented the moves. Banshee is the inexperienced young punk that copied them.

Valravn!

Banshee! My new favorite invert. Raptor, you're up next, time to prove you still got the moves on the new kid.

Raptor invented the moves. Banshee is the inexperienced young punk that copied them.

Yep, after riding Raptor today. I totally agree. So Banshee got to be my favourite invert for one day. Good for her.

Batman invented the moves. Raptor perfected them. Banshee is the inexperienced young punk that copied them.

Fixed. Never disrespect Batman, for without it Raptor (or any other inverts for that matter) may never have been created.

*And my personal opinion, though I'm sure I'm likely in the minority - Batman is the perfect length with just the right amount of punch. Raptor I only rode once and it was once of only a few coasters I ever felt was a little too long. This is not at all to say I don't like Raptor - I loved it (my 2nd fave invert), it just goes on forever at the end lol.

See, that's exactly what I loved about it. It's got the same intensity as Batman, and there's more of it. I kind of feel that way about Rougarou, though, so I get where you're coming from. I think if Rougarou had ended at the MCBR, I would have liked it better.