TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

My last coaster was Medusa at SF:DK yesterday. It was a horrible afternoon/evening there. Second year in a row I saw a horrible, jam packed bring a friend day.

Remember those scenes from jurrasic world where people were shoved up right onto each other? Yeah, that happened. Only there were no peterdactyles to carry off the strollers taking up 25% of the pathway.

I don't have a picture of it (but I'm sure there are plenty online) - X2 at SFMM. A great end to a great day - bonus that it was my sister's first time ever riding it. She loved it. I didn't share anything about the ride so that everything would be a surprise.

This thing of Beauty Friday night in the dark........walk on all day so the boy and I gave her 2 more spins before we left. He is just getting into coasters and he thinks this is his favorite so far. (Even after doing all of Hershey)!!

LNM.jpg.9ee9dd3a63e89656e37c20c43b870317.jpg

credit the pic to Chuck and the Park Index

Coaster at Playland on Sunday, which I marathoned for 5 1/2 hours, because that's what you do, right? The crowds were phenomenal, which is why I had intentionally avoided the fair in the past, but I can now recommend it along with Fright Nights as another opportunity for elusive night rides on Coaster.

For me, Exp. Everest and Rockin' Rollercoaster.

Well, this morning was good crowd wise for DAK and DHS. At Animal Kingdom, some trains were being sent out half full on Everest. A complete walk-on for the first hour or so. I was able to get 10 rides in by 9:55. Then headed over to Hollywood Studios to find a 10 minute wait for TOT and 20 minutes for Rockin' Rollercoaster.