TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure yesterday, and this ride was a little interesting this time;

The ride had just broken down (wasn't surprised at all) and of course they did a test launch. When the train launch, it absolutely flew, even for Kingda Ka! It easily surpassed 135 mph, as it didn't even stay at the crest for half a second and looked like it had some El Toro/Skyrush style airtime up there. Usually, consecutive launches tend to be close in speed (meaning a fast launch is usually followed by another fast launch and same with a slow launch) so when it was our turn we were in for the fastest launch on that ride I've ever experienced.

"Love to EriKa"

Very weird...

Timberhawk was the last I rode here at Wild Waves on Sat, it was also the first thing I went on. It's much more intense than it looks on tape, and after not riding any coaster for probably 5 years (just got "into" coasters recently) it was quite a rush.

X2 this past Sunday at Six Flags. First time ride on the front row. I wish there was a smoother way for the cars to rotate, because they get pretty bouncy during the rollovers, but man does the view make up for it on the front row.

I rode a Wacky Worm (my first!) that Strates Shows travels with at a local fair on Sunday. After the fourth lap, I started becoming concerned the ride would never stop.

But it did.

• 3 weeks later...