TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

I would like to question the quality of the newer B&M's, those rattle are seriously getting bad. Even Dragon is smoother than Hair Raiser that day.

Yeah, that's weird. Even though not all of their new coasters are rattly you have to remember that around 20 years ago none of their coasters (except maybe the standups) were. Some are actually smoother now (BTR at SFGAdv, for instance) than some of their new ones (Gatekeeper). I wonder what is going on.

Yeah, that's weird. Even though not all of their new coasters are rattly you have to remember that around 20 years ago none of their coasters (except maybe the standups) were. Some are actually smoother now (BTR at SFGAdv, for instance) than some of their new ones (Gatekeeper). I wonder what is going on.

Heck, even a lot of 90s standups are smooth. They just have some headbanging due to the transitions of the coaster.

Honestly, Mantis is way smoother than Banshee, Diamondback, and Gatekeeper.

^I'm saying this based on what I've heard as the only new B&M I've been on with a rattle was GK. Shambhala was actually the smoothest coaster I've ridden and it's new. But it amazes me how some of their 20+ year old rides are still great. (in terms of smoothness)