TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

Why the hell is dorney so ignored in this enthusiast world? So many great rides and awesome charm. Plus the best ride operations I've ever seen.

I think talon is a great ride which, in my opinion, still has an old-school feel to it. I also really liked hydra and steel force was great fun. It might not have the impressive collection of rides other parks sort of nearby have (Hershey, for instance) but I still enjoyed it.

I was on my way back to Cleveland from Louisville, KY and grabbed a few rides at Kings Island, 3 on Banshee, 1 on Diamondback, and once on the Beast. Lines were very light, and I managed to hop on Banshee after only a 5 minute wait before I had to get back on the rood. It was a nice 2.5 hour rest stop

Why the hell is dorney so ignored in this enthusiast world? So many great rides and awesome charm. Plus the best ride operations I've ever seen.

I think talon is a great ride which, in my opinion, still has an old-school feel to it. I also really liked hydra and steel force was great fun. It might not have the impressive collection of rides other parks sort of nearby have (Hershey, for instance) but I still enjoyed it.

That's the thing, although they don't have as great of a selection of coasters, they have tons more flat rides than both great adventure and hershey. They also have three top notch water rides, two drop rides and a full water park free with admission.