TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

I'm pretty sure Adventure Express at King's Island, but I had a chance to ride The Beast before I left (I'm too lazy to post a picture). I didn't ride The Beast a third time because the sun had got to me, I had a headache, and my legs were aching from intense walking around the park.

Shivering Timbers.

Did she ride well? I have to take a work trip to Muskegon next week and I'll be going to the to ride M-Th.

I've ridden it every time I went there, and it does ride pretty well, except watch out for this one part where you go through a trick-track element because it can either be very smooth or very rough (it mainly depends on conditions for that day)

Shivering Timbers.

Did she ride well? I have to take a work trip to Muskegon next week and I'll be going to the to ride M-Th.

I've ridden it every time I went there, and it does ride pretty well, except watch out for this one part where you go through a trick-track element because it can either be very smooth or very rough (it mainly depends on conditions for that day)

I remember the pot hole after the trick track last year was really bad. I was hoping that element would've been retracked in the offseason.