TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

Invertigo at Kings Island on opening day. First time on it, let alone a Vekoma Face-Off coaster. I was surprised at how minimal of headbanging there was (albeit some).

1972990389_IMG_0054(Edited)(800x).thumb.jpg.45c8ba2d487c4ffd0e071835c84d65e2.jpg

Edit: A photo

Edited by Midgetman82

Banshee at around 10:20 Saturday night.....night rides on that thing are awesome and insane!

There was apparently a breakdown at some point in the evening, but the park started cycling trains again around 9:55, then opened Banshee back up so those waiting there (probably about 4-5 trains worth of riders) could still get their night rides in! I thought that was a very gracious move by the park!

The very last one I rode was a junior boomerang Vekoma on Sunday. But I also rode the brand new Mack megacoaster Alpina Blitz at Nigloland on Saturday and I had a blast. What an awesome airtime filled ride it is !

doubick-1303901312-combes.jpg.807df9be8ba37bf55d2af9149b7ca166.jpg

Junior bommerang

1913495_10152194821319232_6876110064577389068_o.thumb.jpg.c243992098e61e27c5ebe635388d2ff9.jpg

Alpina Blitz @Nigloland, France

Well after CAD on Friday I can update this. 5 run marathon on Nitro @ SFGAdv including last train of the night.

I must have been on the same train since I rode Nitro 4 times in a row and also was on the last train of the night.

Well after CAD on Friday I can update this. 5 run marathon on Nitro @ SFGAdv including last train of the night.

I must have been on the same train since I rode Nitro 4 times in a row and also was on the last train of the night.

Nice! My buddy and I were sitting in the last row on either side of the train. The last 3 rides we didn't get up from those seats. They were having probs with our restrains ("Still row 9") probably from me sticking my gut out as far as possible to avoid getting stapled. Sorry