TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

^ Xcelerator rocks...the launch is just intense. Even though its only 1 moment of airtime, it's 1 moment of Intamin-made airtime...a moment where you're out of your seat all the way down until the track levels out with the ground. An elite steelie on my list

Vortex (CGA) yesterday. If you hold on tightly and you move your head with the turns, you won't get much headbanging if any.

I find that if you pull the restraints down onto your shoulders, you can keep your ears mostly clear of the restraints. I also stick my head forward. I did this last weekend, while fellow TPR member Blue Fire Guy kept his head firmly against the rest to endure the pain...yes, I heard lots of cursing next to me

My last coaster I rode was what I thought would be my final ride for a while on Gold Striker, my 80th lap on it. I make it a habit to start and end the day on Gold Striker when possible now.

Vortex (CGA) yesterday. If you hold on tightly and you move your head with the turns, you won't get much headbanging if any.

I find that if you pull the restraints down onto your shoulders, you can keep your ears mostly clear of the restraints. I also stick my head forward. I did this last weekend, while fellow TPR member Blue Fire Guy kept his head firmly against the rest to endure the pain...yes, I heard lots of cursing next to me

Being 6' 2", my shoulders are always against the restraints on Vortex. (No wonder I can withstand stand ups pretty well)

My last coaster was Vortex (CGA) (again) today.