TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gears of War anyone?

Erik Johnson

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sold a few copies of GoW today, at work.

I tried to get people to throw in the extra 10 bucks for the special edition, but no takers.

I don't get it, if your gonna drop $60 for a game, you got the cheddah, so what's another 10 bucks?

It just felt better than the cheaper one, heavier, shinier, just better.

Oh well.

Which copy did you get Erik? I know your a baller, so anything less than the $70 version and I will be disappointed.

Needles to say I would love to play Co-op with you in this killer app. of all 360 games.....but alas, I have no 360 and I am waiting patiently for my Wii ( the only system I can afford ) providing I can get one at launch.

I *really* want this game. The only game I am more looking forward to than Gears of War that was coming this holiday is Zelda.

But, I am going to be buying Elite Beat Agents for the DS first, then comes Gears of War. And of course, all of this comes after I get the Wii and Zelda. So it's going to be a while, unfortunatly.

I just rented it today and all I can say is I'm glad I didn't buy it.

Every aspect of this game I was looking forward to just isn't that cool or good.

It does look nice tough. Except for the dumb cinematic where they show you pointless stuff or show you doing stuff when you should actually be playing.

I'm only through act 1 btw.

I just rented it today and all I can say is I'm glad I didn't buy it.

Every aspect of this game I was looking forward to just isn't that cool or good.

It does look nice tough. Except for the dumb cinematic where they show you pointless stuff or show you doing stuff when you should actually be playing.

I'm only through act 1 btw.

You have horrible taste in video games.