TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SheiKra to acquire Floorless Trains?

Oh god... it looks like another rumor started by a 10 year old is true...

http://www.screamscape.com/html/busch_gardens_africa.htm

2007 - SheiKra goes Floorless - (1/26/07) Screamscape has been informed, “Florida’s best ride is about to raise the rush” with a new announcement about SheiKra on 1/31/07. Then we will find out “what happens when SheiKra offers a new point of view to its legendary thrills.”

Three words: Waste of Money.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I would rather have one regular B&M dive coaster in the US...otherwise, for the sit down dive coaster, it's only Oblivion left for now. I think its cool for Griffon the be floorless, but if Sheikra does become floorless, maybe it will be a better ride...but who knows...only time will tell.

:lolr: Ack! I forgot about that....man....I feel ashamed of myself now ><. G5 looks good....it looks really tall...thats the thing I didnt see about Oblivion....it looks like its only about 75-100 ft tall...but it drops alot further

it has a 50ft drop underground, which is actually quite scary when you think about it...

^Yeah, but you have to keep in mind that they probably really don't care. Honestly, how many people in the general public go to both BG parks? Probably not a lot.

It may sound like a waste of money, but when it comes down to it, its a gimmick. Its a way to draw more people in without making a huge investment on some brand new ride. And plus, given the nature of the ride and that it only has three rows per train, it probably will increase the experience quite a bit, at least in the eyes of the public.

With or without a floor, it's no doubt that Sheikra will still be a top 10 ride.

I personally don't think Sheikra is all that great. I prefer Montu and Kumba, especially Montu.

I still say why not about making it floorless. It could add something to the drop, especially if they hold you over the drop for another few seconds.

^Yeah, but you have to keep in mind that they probably really don't care. Honestly, how many people in the general public go to both BG parks? Probably not a lot.

It may sound like a waste of money, but when it comes down to it, its a gimmick. Its a way to draw more people in without making a huge investment on some brand new ride. And plus, given the nature of the ride and that it only has three rows per train, it probably will increase the experience quite a bit, at least in the eyes of the public.

True, very true. BGA will probably advertise the new change too.