TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Adventures of Yeti Ball in the UK!

Yeah, no surprise Ryan is failing English!

He can't even read a one line caption correctly!

HEY! HEY! Dont give me that shiz! I was tired! I read ONE word incorrectly! Cut me some slack! And for your INFO Elissa! Ive got an A in English! So I bite my thumb at you!

-Ryan

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut me some slack! And for your INFO Elissa! Ive got an A in English! So I bite my thumb at you!

-Ryan

He may bite his thumb at you now, but he sucks his thumb at night!!!

*shakes head* Its all true...but hey..since when were you in my bedroom at night to see this happen?

Yeah that was the Coney Beach lolly. I still haven't gotten around to eating it!

Rich, you should totally have crammed a Yeti Ball into your bag! At first I was like "WTF is this?!" but within half an hour he had his face buried in my boobs! So cute!!

Oh, and Wes, that's a cushion my mother bought to replace our dead dog... It's ugly but comfy.

Lou how bout I just get a costume to look like Yeti ball and we can just cut out the middle man.

Oh, and Wes, that's a cushion my mother bought to replace our dead dog... It's ugly but comfy.

Sounds like my mom. When I bought my house she goes and buys a Maltese (sp?). He's cute, but not as cute as me. But neither of us looks as good as Yeti Ball!

Yeti Ball has updated his MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/yetiball

YB has more friends than me. That's not right.

It's ugly but comfy.

Sounds like my mom.

I know this wasn't your intention but it cracked me up!!

And Colin no, we never sat on the dog!! But after she (the dog) died my mum used to sit on the bed stroking that cushion... Odd. Now it just sits on the couch and scares me. Robb seems to think it's LESS scary looking than my dog was though.

Laura "Is Yeti Ball still single?" Huls

Yeah hi, he's MINE, beeyotch!!

I don't know Lou....Yeti Ball seemed to be all over the Hooters girls today (check the Ikea update) He says he still loves you, but he can't be committed to one girl at a time....

--Robb

Lou can I go through your underwear one day? I feel like missing out.

Btw I atcually never noticed you had boobs before...

LMAO!! I don't have boobs!! Robb and I kept commenting after pretty much every picture taken that I somehow had cleavage... The Trafford Centre must just have really flattering boob-enhancing lighting!!

Yeti-Ball can have his Hooters girls, I don't care... *sob*